💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | Kylie Minogue | Kiss Me Once

Gia Gunn

Featured Posts

Gia Gunn

The next track, the one that robbed Sleeping With The Enemy out of its top 5 spot, has only 8 stans in comparison to the previous 10 :lolly: No haters either :lolly: 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
Just now, KingOfTheClouds said:

ill admit i find it a little boring too

It was the 'Fragile' of Kiss Me Once though. 

Gia Gunn

ill admit i find it a little boring too

Where are the little Sleeping With The Enemy stans when you need them :madge: 

YeehawKylie
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

The next track, the one that robbed Sleeping With The Enemy out of its top 5 spot, has only 8 stans in comparison to the previous 10 :lolly: No haters either :lolly: 

I'm gonna say Million Miles again...

Just now, IndieKylie said:

It was the 'Fragile' of Kiss Me Once though. 

which album is that on

Gia Gunn

which album is that on

On Fever, ha best :firega: 

JusKeepBreathin

i'm pissed I missed out on the rate. please any othe Kylie ratings make sure you guys @ me. 

I was listening to this album again after probably two years of not listening to it and I appreciate it so much especially now that I have been able to hear the mess that pop has become since 2014. Kylie really knows how to make a great pop album. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Antonio
1 hour ago, Gia Gunn said:

On Fever, ha best :firega: 

the best is X honey facts facts

(remember when I was just getting into Kylie and hated X lmao wow look at how the tables have turned)

:firega: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

juju
10 minutes ago, Gia Gunn said:

rIpisSO.png

This track... wow. It was #1 during the first 10 rates or so, and then it fell off to #5... until the very last rates :emma: I wanted it to be higher tbh, a bonus track doing so well is not common, but hey, it's better than I expected before I set up the megarate thread! A song that should've definitely been on the standard edition.

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: This is the best song on the album. I can’t believe this is a bonus track. The whole album should have sounded like this. Reminds me of KM94 but a 2014 version of that. 8.5

IndieKylie: My second runner-up for an 11 score, I really love this song? I wish it had been included on the standard edition in the place of some of the weaker tracks. I think this song is very grounded and well produced. Kylie sounds amazing here and it’s a little darker than some of the tracks and provides some solid contract. 10

Rocket Number 9: So calm and mischievous, beautifully sang by Kylie. 10

Juju: Ok wow, I am SLAIN. I slept on these bonus tracks and I'm ashamed, this is my J U S H. 10

Blake: This song has such an airy atmosphere and also reminds me of No More Rain, more so than Kiss Me Once. But it has a great story behind it and I need to stop sleeping on this song and skipping it, because as I’m listening to it now for this rate, I’m falling in love with it more and more.  8

LittlemonsterL5: So beautiful. 10

Muumisarvinen: Should have been in the standard edition instead of Beautiful  An absolutely beautiful song all in all. Best lyrics on the album. 11

VOLANTIS: Julia Roberts featuring Kylie Minogue. Only Queens. 6

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

fede ARTPOP 11

Muumisarvinen 11

Gia Gunn 10

IndieKylie 10

ROCKET NUMBER 9 10

Juju 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

Taka 10

MaryJaneHolland 9

Bio 8,5

Possibly Maybe 8

KING ELIZABITCH 8

Blake 8

John Slayne 8

BraveBird 8

KingOfTheClouds 7

Antonio 7

DimitrisARTPOP 7

Anveeroy 6

slayo 6

VOLANTIS 6

monster987 4

StarlightSeiya 4

Kylie-Minogue-gif.gif

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn

JiR7UvN.png

I actually expected this track in the top 3, I even saw it winning, so the fact that it BARELY made the top 5 is rather shocking to me :emma: It's such a good song and the track that defines this whole album, it deserved a lil bit better :madge: 

COMMENTS:

Spoiler

Bio: Cute. Her vocals here are very emotional but I honestly don’t remember this song exists. 6

IndieKylie: What a wonderful throwback to 80s Kylie. The lyrics verge on cheesy, but like I said, what a wonderful throwback to 80s Kylie. It’s fun seeing her pay homage to her roots here. It’s pure 80s inspired pop and one of my favorite pop-choruses on the album. Kylie was right to love this song and I only wish she had gotten her wish to have this be a single. 9.75

Rocket Number 9: Cute song. Love the chorus. 8 

Juju: A very good, cute chorus. A great song. 8

Blake: What a glorious song, it definitely suits the title track treatment. I don’t know why, but it reminds me of No More Rain slightly? Nevertheless, I love this track and I wish it saw the light more. Potentially a single? 8

LittlemonsterL5:  this is an amazing song it's so beautiful. 10

Muumisarvinen: Beautiful lyrics and instrumental. Killer verses and and a chorus to die for. 10

VOLANTIS: This reminds me so much of early Kylie and I love it. 7

SCORES:

Spoiler

slayo 11

Gia Gunn 10

Cupid Boy 10

Monsy Monste 10

littlemonsterL5 10

John Slayne 10

Taka 10

Muumisarvinen 10

IndieKylie 9,75

KingOfTheClouds 9

monster987 9

BraveBird 9

DimitrisARTPOP 9

ROCKET NUMBER 9 8

Juju 8

Blake 8

Anveeroy 8

KING ELIZABITCH 7

StarlightSeiya 7

VOLANTIS 7

MaryJaneHolland 6,5

Bio 6

Antonio 6

Possibly Maybe 5

fede ARTPOP 4

Just now, Antonio said:

the best is X honey facts facts

(remember when I was just getting into Kylie and hated X lmao wow look at how the tables have turned)

:firega: 

i still havent listened to all her albums yet 

Antonio

Kiss Me Once is pretty generic, happy it's out

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

StarlightSeiya

I'm glad Million Miles is still in. I really should have gave it a 10.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Archived