💋 Lead Me to War With Your Brilliant Erection 🚬

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn
1 minute ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

can u send me my scores lol

Will do so when posting the next track, I'm kinda rushing :poot: 

This next track got 4 stans and 2 haters :lolly: posting in a bit!

Anveeroy

Mr. President needs to go -_- 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Johnny Wayne
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

Sexercize > Sexy Love >>>>>>>> Les Sex :awkney: 

Sexy Love is the worst for me. Sexercize and Les Sex are pretty close for me. Sexercise sounds like it was left as an unfinished track or else it could be much better!

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Will do so when posting the next track, I'm kinda rushing :poot: 

This next track got 4 stans and 2 haters :lolly: posting in a bit!

*next result on Page 7* teas :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

YeehawKylie
Just now, Johny Wayne said:

Sexy Love is the worst for me. Sexercize and Les Sex are pretty close for me. Sexercise sounds like it was left as an unfinished track or else it could be much better!

I agree. Sexy love is fine if you don't understand English and can forgo the lyrics. It's just unnecessary. Sleeping with the Enemy should've taken its spot on the standard edition....

Gia Gunn

0EXgvZM.png

This track being the second one to go was surprising tbh, but at least its score is way better than the 4.84 Beautiful got :selena: 

COMMENTS

Spoiler

Bio: I don’t hate it. The production is good and her vocals are quite nice but the lyrics are kind of tacky. 6

IndieKylie: While I love Into the Blue and I Was Gonna Cancel, I think the second half of this album is actually the best and most interesting. Feels So Good through Fine have a very cohesive and unique sound (even Beautiful, had it toned down the autotune) and I wish this consistency was present at the beginning of the album. While Million Miles, Sexy Love, and Sexercise are (more or less) good songs on their own, they ruin the cohesiveness of the album in my opinion. If Only is a great uptempo song with an incredible bridge. Again, it’s a subtle banger, but a banger nonetheless. 9

KING ELIZABITCH: FILLER 4

Rocket Number 9: If only this was bop was a single. The chorus is masterpiece and instrumental is majestic. 10

Juju: An electronic dream; I enjoy this track so much when in the right mood. 7.25

Blake: This doesn’t sound like a Kylie track to me. It feels like someone else didn’t want it and it got passed on down onto Kylie. I really don’t have any proper thoughts. A skipper for me. 4

LittlemonsterL5: Amazing reminded me of her early 80s work. 10

Muumisarvinen: A powerful pop song with Kylie serving divine vocals (as usual). 9

VOLANTIS: The backing vocals, the deep lyrics, Kylie’s voice. Gods fashioned this song. 11

SCORES

Spoiler

VOLANTIS     11

ROCKET NUMBER 9           10

littlemonsterL5            10

John Slayne   10

IndieKylie        9

monster987    9

Muumisarvinen          9

DimitrisARTPOP        9

Gia Gunn        8,25

Taka    8

BraveBird       8

Juju     7,25

Possibly Maybe          7

Cupid Boy       7

Antonio           7

MaryJaneHolland       6,5

Bio       6

KingOfTheClouds      6

Anveeroy        6

fede ARTPOP            5

KING ELIZABITCH    4

Blake   4

slayo   4

Monsy Monste           1

StarlightSeiya 1

VOLANTIS
Just now, Johny Wayne said:

I think I gave Lex Sex more points than Sexy Love. I'm just kind of feeling Sexy love over Les Sex atm. Les Sex falls flat for me in terms of lyrics really. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Johnny Wayne

I'm not ok with all the Mr. President hate btw! A bop! :lolly:

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

0EXgvZM.png

This track being the second one to go was surprising tbh, but at least its score is way better than the 4.84 Beautiful got :selena: 

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

Bio: I don’t hate it. The production is good and her vocals are quite nice but the lyrics are kind of tacky. 6

IndieKylie: While I love Into the Blue and I Was Gonna Cancel, I think the second half of this album is actually the best and most interesting. Feels So Good through Fine have a very cohesive and unique sound (even Beautiful, had it toned down the autotune) and I wish this consistency was present at the beginning of the album. While Million Miles, Sexy Love, and Sexercise are (more or less) good songs on their own, they ruin the cohesiveness of the album in my opinion. If Only is a great uptempo song with an incredible bridge. Again, it’s a subtle banger, but a banger nonetheless. 9

Rocket Number 9: If only this was bop was a single. The chorus is masterpiece and instrumental is majestic. 10

Juju: An electronic dream; I enjoy this track so much when in the right mood. 7.25

Blake: This doesn’t sound like a Kylie track to me. It feels like someone else didn’t want it and it got passed on down onto Kylie. I really don’t have any proper thoughts. A skipper for me. 4

Muumisarvinen: A powerful pop song with Kylie serving divine vocals (as usual). 9

VOLANTIS: The backing vocals, the deep lyrics, Kylie’s voice. Gods fashioned this song. 11

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

ROCKET NUMBER 9           11

StarlightSeiya 11

Possibly Maybe          10

Cupid Boy       10

BraveBird       10

KingOfTheClouds      8

MaryJaneHolland       8

Taka    8

VOLANTIS     8

DimitrisARTPOP        8

IndieKylie        7,75

Blake   7,5

KING ELIZABITCH    7

Juju     7

Gia Gunn        6,5

Monsy Monste           6

Anveeroy        6

slayo   6

monster987    5

John Slayne   5

Muumisarvinen          5

Antonio           4

Bio       3

fede ARTPOP            1

200.webp#1-grid1

VOLANTIS
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

0EXgvZM.png

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

StarlightSeiya 11

Cupid Boy       10

BraveBird       10

KingOfTheClouds      8

MaryJaneHolland       8

Taka    8

VOLANTIS     8

DimitrisARTPOP        8

IndieKylie        7,75

Blake   7,5

KING ELIZABITCH    7

Juju     7

Gia Gunn        6,5

Monsy Monste           6

Anveeroy        6

slayo   6

monster987    5

John Slayne   5

Muumisarvinen          5

Antonio           4

Bio       3

fede ARTPOP            1

B-Y-E

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Johnny Wayne
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

0EXgvZM.png

COMMENTS

Reveal hidden contents

SCORES

Reveal hidden contents

StarlightSeiya 11

Cupid Boy       10

BraveBird       10

KingOfTheClouds      8

MaryJaneHolland       8

Taka    8

VOLANTIS     8

DimitrisARTPOP        8

IndieKylie        7,75

Blake   7,5

KING ELIZABITCH    7

Juju     7

Gia Gunn        6,5

Monsy Monste           6

Anveeroy        6

slayo   6

monster987    5

John Slayne   5

Muumisarvinen          5

Antonio           4

Bio       3

fede ARTPOP            1

WHAT. OK BYE THIS RATE HAS BEEN CANCELLED WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?!?!?!?! I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS MY 11. DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE TRIED TO SAVE THIS RATE. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?!!?!? HOW?!?!?!?!?!?

Archived