turn on your locations fight me

tumblr_o5m2dafHtX1qka2dmo8_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

[#13] Has To Be
[Score] 7.73

fhocnN8.png

[High Scores] @MichealScott @Sam Dey @HIMER0S @John Slayne @joannester @Possibly Maybe @shoful @Antichrist 10

[Low Scores] @DontDoubtDavid 2

- - - - - ◆ - - - - -

[ Antonio's Remark ]

A beautiful track which could've replaced several tracks that made the cut to the standard edition, haunting ballad with airy instrumentation which gets me relaxed and inspired just like most of Ray Of Light.

[My Score] 9

- - - - - ◆ - - - - -

[ Chart Run ]

#13 - #12 - #14 - #14 - #14 - #14 - #12 - #11 - #13

- - - - - ◆ - - - - -

[ Commentary ]

above 5

Hide contents

@Antichrist (10)

"all i have to say about this song is... PLEASE listen, observe & STUDY these lyrics, for they are most likely the best words that have ever been sung in a song."

@Sam Dey (10)

"This song to me is about her continuing to search for love in her life. It's one of my favourites because it gives me that special feeling I get that I just can't quite explain. A soothing and spiritual vibe. I love it to death. Very smooth and perfect to end the album with."

@shoful (10)

"An amazing song about hoping and knowing that there is someone out there that is perfect for us. I think everyone in the world hopes that they will one day find their significant other and that it can be a constant thought of worriment that you won't find that person. I think this song should've been included in the album, but she wanted 13 songs for a specific reason pertaining to Kabbalah."

@DeanWinchester (9)

"Those booming drums saved the track for me. Once it had my attention, I noticed how great the following choir-like backing vocals are, and how thematically, it is further continuation of Madonna' journey of finding love after losing it. Over all it sits among the middle-of-the-road tracks of the album."

@TheShameMonster (9)

"Pressed this didn’t make the standard cut. This should’ve replaced THANTD imo. There is so much lament and hurt in her voice I can’t. The instrumental is so rich and well-textured, I literally melt upon listening. Play this at my funeral."

@juju (8.5)

"One of my favorite Madonna "unreleased" songs, this spatial number definitely belonged on the standard edition of the album (along with "Like a Flower")."

@KING ELIZABITCH (8.4)

"Flawless track. Imo this track and the unreleased treasure that is ''Revenge'' should have replaced ''Little Star'' and ''Mer Girl'' and make those a cute bside."

@Thomas P (8)

"Amazing."

@LoisLilMonster (7.25)

"Tbh it should have been included in the US version. It's a cute song. Everytime I listen to it I'm so calmed by it. Her voice is so angelic."

@monsterdino (7)

"Madonna yet again here is yearning for a true love similar to what she talked about on "Skin", she's talking how she had an unlucky past with her previous relationships and how she keeps telling to herself that there must be someone for her who will truly love her ("There must be someone out there/Waiting for me"), but she also talks about how she shouldn't be sad about this because she should be grateful for what she has and that she's self aware that she's worth it. Overall not that important track and I see why it didn't make in the final cut."

@MonsterJames333 (7)

"Has to Be is another gorgeous song that is perfect for the album. However, the album ended perfectly with Mer Girl. While this wasn't available on all albums, it's a nice "bonus" track if you need just a bit more of what you've heard before.  There's a better one though called "Like A Flower" that sadly remains unreleased."

@Johny Wayne (6.5)

"Beautiful track but I might be giving it an unfair score because I’m not as familiar with it and also because it’s just a bonus track and doesn’t really add anything to the album thematically. Beautiful to listen to when you just need to chill out or get away from the world for a bit though."

@Eclipsa (6)

"Not one of the best on the album, a horrible closer. Tbh, I´m really glad this was never in the U.S edition."

@Maleficent (6)

"I deleted this on my copy of the album (I did add Arioso though, which is a beautiful song written in 1999) but I can see why it’s a bonus track. Nothing special."

5 and below

Reveal hidden contents

@ARPIT (4)

"didn't click with me."

@MAC (4)

"Snoozefest.  I can see why it didn't make the standard tracklist."

@DontDoubtDavid (2)

"Never heard this song before. Nope."

maxresdefault.jpg

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Anveeroy

@ARPIT (4)

"didn't click with me."

sl0ko2YmprL5m.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

whore

[#13] Has To Be
[Score] 7.73

And here you guys go paying dust to the best song from the album :madge:

juju
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

are you liking the charts thing :lolly: 

a cute feature :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

lost in limbo

Now it's gonna be so hard because I love every song that remains :giveup: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

well you didn't give it an 11 :lolly: 

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Lucas
4 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Saw a typo so I fixed it for you :sis:

Karma Mr.Typo
It had to be this way :staymad:

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

@DontDoubtDavid (2)

"Never heard this song before. Nope."

what kind of commentary and rate. i mean 80% of papers I had to critique in school I have never read before

giphy.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Best song? Thanks for making me laugh, you're so funny tbh. 

Spoiler

:lolly:

whore
Just now, Antonio said:

well you didn't give it an 11 :lolly: 

Because I lowkey knew it wasn't going to win :toofunny: I don't even remember where my 11 went, probably "Mer Girl"

Antonio

Which flop song is out next?

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

turn on your locations fight me

tumblr_o5m2dafHtX1qka2dmo8_500.gif

instab8bab.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived