💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mistake or Design.. [Part II | Closed]

JaysAMess

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

It's been a while. Thought i'd try making a set with these awkward sizes.. So forgive me for these first attempts.

6hfbjXE.jpg 

5eD5G1p.png

-- Colour version ::

4bW3rCJ.jpg

T4SmWuq.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a while. Thought i'd try making a set with these awkward sizes.. So forgive me for these first attempts.

6hfbjXE.jpg 

5eD5G1p.png

-- Colour version ::

4bW3rCJ.jpg

T4SmWuq.png

It's great! Nice to hear from you again (:

JaysAMess

Your graphics are amazing, I was gonna request until I saw that I couldn't

Ah, thank you! And yeah, I just can't seem to work with these dreadful sig sizes, I need some more practice before taking requests.

• 8 months later...
Sunny

My old skills and style tho... 

Don't bump old threads :fan:

I love your graphics :flutter:

GagaDaily has changed in style also :yes:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• 5 months later...
JaysAMess

So my original thread turns 5 years old this year and this one turns 3 years old.  :eek:

I do miss having an active GA thread on here.. I think I need to practice some more on the current sig size and see if i'm able to have a comeback on here.

Phoenix

So my original thread turns 5 years old this year and this one turns 3 years old.  :eek:

I do miss having an active GA thread on here.. I think I need to practice some more on the current sig size and see if i'm able to have a comeback on here.

Wow, that's impressive. Congrats! :applause: I told you, I really love your style and you're extremely talented. I'm really looking forward to your work, and can't wait to see it. I don't think I was a member here when you were active the most so I'm excited. :woot::yes: 

💎

ready to leave because of the slayage i can't handle

GGRxZ1g.gif

JaysAMess

Wow, that's impressive. Congrats! I told you, I really love your style and you're extremely talented. I'm really looking forward to your work, and can't wait to see it. I don't think I was a member here when you were active the most so I'm excited. 

Aw, thank you so much, I appreciate it! My style has definitely changed compared to my previous work.. If you're a member on ggd, then you'll be able to see my new work. :)

Ohh, are you not a GGD 1.0 member? That's a shame because GGD 1.0 had such an amazing GA section, it was so active and full of competitions etc, you would've loved it. :3

(had to delete the emotes because there was too many in my reply)

ready to leave because of the slayage i can't handle

GGRxZ1g.gif

Haha, I don't think so @ 'slayage'. :toofunny: I work best with larger sigs, so chances are my sigs on here will be tragic.  :smh:

Aw, thank you so much, I appreciate it! My style has definitely changed compared to my previous work.. If you're a member on OGG, then you'll be able to see my new work. :)

Ohh, are you not a GGD 1.0 member? That's a shame because GGD 1.0 had such an amazing GA section, it was so active and full of competitions etc, you would've loved it. :3

(had to delete the emotes because there was too many in my reply)

Haha, I don't think so @ 'slayage'. :toofunny: I work best with larger sigs, so chances are my sigs on here will be tragic.  :smh:

Everything you do is slayage, lbr :giveup:

I was on GGD 1.0, and, I know what you mean :giveup:

JaysAMess

Everything you do is slayage, lbr :giveup:

Aha, I don't know about that but thank you! :hug:

I know this GA section has a few active GAs, but nothing compared to GGD 1.0. :giveup:

Phoenix

Aw, thank you so much, I appreciate it! My style has definitely changed compared to my previous work.. If you're a member on ggd, then you'll be able to see my new work. 

No. I wish I was. I noticed many older members were great GA's. I really wish we had those things now too. :fat: 

You had another account? :huh:

💎

JaysAMess

No. I wish I was. I noticed many older members were great GA's. I really wish we had those things now too. :fat:

At least GGD hasn't lost all of its GAs though, it still has artists like yourself, Pop Reaper, Sunny and so on. :)

If only the sig size was sligtly larger (500x200) than it is now. :giveup:

Phoenix

At least GGD hasn't lost all of its GAs though, it still has artists like yourself, Pop Reaper, Sunny and so on. 

If only the sig size was sligtly larger (500x200) than it is now. 

Yes! That would be more than enough. I mean not even close to ggd ones but still pretty good. These are just TOO SMALL. :giveup: Maybe us GA's could make a petition or something to ask for few pixels up. I'm sure 80% of the members would support us. I mean, this whole forum is about us. We should get a small change to make this place a better one for everyone, right? :shrug::yes:

💎

Archived