Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she wear her Armadillo shoes ever again ?

Lippoutou

Featured Posts

Lippoutou

So back in 2010, the Alexander McQueen Armadillo shoes were one of her signature looks, with their first appearence in Bad Romance mv :

Lady-GaGa-Armadillo-Shoes-armadillo-shoe

And then on the VMAs red carpet :

20asxu8.jpg

In 2015, her fiancé Taylor Kinney bought her three of those beauties at an auction sale for the small amount of money of 295 000 $ (it makes me mad whenever I see someone on GGD saying she was becoming basic beacause of him :grr:)

armadillo-embed-small.jpg072815-lady-gaga-alexander-mcqueen-shoes

She then wore them once at a U2 concert :

lady-gaga-nyc-armadillo-shoes.jpg

She has proved that she can walk and dance and do wtf she wants in those shoes, she owns three pairs and she's one of the few women in the word who can pull it off but we still haven't seen her wearing them again.

Do you think she wants to keep them safe with her old clothes or is she keeping them for later ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

she might once they are old enough to be considered a vintage piece.... even though she wore them in a few big events, I don't consider them a piece of fashion associated primarily to Gaga, at least by the general public or the fashion people.

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

She then wore them once at a sall concert

If this is supposed to say "small concert" I'd like to let you know that U2 is one of the biggest touring forces in music history :laughga:

Lippoutou
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

If this is supposed to say "small concert" I'd like to let you know that U2 is one of the biggest touring forces in music history :laughga:

Oh yes sorry I didn't remember correctly the video you're right, let me edit it ;)

TheFameMoister

I saw the Armadillo shoes in the V & A Museum as part of the McQueen exhibition and it was magical.

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Lippoutou
Just now, iKilledMyFormer said:

I saw the Armadillo shoes in the V & A Museum as part of the McQueen exhibition and it was magical.

Savage Beauty ? I would love to see that exhibition so much !!

Those shoes are a masterpiece, the proportions are flawless

TheFameMoister
Just now, Lippoutou said:

Savage Beauty ? I would love to see that exhibition so much !!

Those shoes are a masterpiece, the proportions are flawless

Yeah, but unfortunately, the exhibition has stopped / been moved  

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Lippoutou
Just now, iKilledMyFormer said:

Yeah, but unfortunately, the exhibition has stopped / been moved  

Yes what a pitty...

GypsyBabe

Hope not. 

I am a massive Alexander McQueen fan. I actually saw the Savage Beauty exhibition before it was even open to the public.

That being said, I hate his footwear. 

⚯͛

HausAlly

i always hope so, i love McQueen, but i wonder if she is wary of wearing them sometimes because they are so ingrained in the BR visuals, and i think i remember her saying during google goes gaga, that she has to move forward constantly in terms of her visual and not look back, but yeah i do hope she continues to wear them in the future :gaycat:

Lippoutou
2 minutes ago, HausAlly said:

i always hope so, i love McQueen, but i wonder if she is wary of wearing them sometimes because they are so ingrained in the BR visuals, and i think i remember her saying during google goes gaga, that she has to move forward constantly in terms of her visual and not look back, but yeah i do hope she continues to wear them in the future :gaycat:

Oh I think it can turn out as something totally different with a different colour/material

Archived