💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

Lord Axel

hopefully... it's worth the price <33

hahaha. i've been stressed for a while, looking for the both of them.

they're quite rare for no reason. boohoo..

anyways, a little help for some person here..

here's the cheapest BTWsinglesRemix you can find... ever http://www.ebay.com/...=item564bb72786

Craap I was gonna bid on that, hopefully he relists it :cry:

from eBay. idk if I consider it lucky or overpriced. lol.

i've really wanted the normal price, like 6eur each or something... i bought it for waaay beyond the normal price </3

Aw did they only have one of each? I don't see any MTN, and only 1 You and I for 30 bucks :cry:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Paper Planes

Craap I was gonna bid on that, hopefully he relists it :cry:

Aw did they only have one of each? I don't see any MTN, and only 1 You and I for 30 bucks :cry:

Here's a Yoü and I for $12.60...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/lady-gaga-youy-and-i-cd-single-new-/150712184727?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2317256f97

delete it fat

LORD GAGA

What is this and why is it so expensive?

http://bit.ly/NbncIm

Its the german Just Dance trendsingle a rather rare promo release of Just dance with a snazzy vinyl-ish looking CD! They will never sell it for that price EVER lol but it is worth a bit in terms of collecting :) a nice addition to anyones collection, if you want one i suggest you DM Kevin about getting one i think he may have a spare one for sale :)

Pussy Wagon

the reason for relisting was a non paying bidder... which was the 'fake' bidder, i guess.

CAN WE GO BACK A LITTLE...

didn't someone promote this seller's listing... and was actually the seller's friend???

i honestly want an answer from that person. his so called friend was faking bids to get the auction high.

sigh.. desperate much?

from eBay. idk if I consider it lucky or overpriced. lol.

i've really wanted the normal price, like 6eur each or something... i bought it for waaay beyond the normal price </3

Well I actually pm'd the seller and asked him If he was ghost bidding on it. He said no and I just told him to be careful, and then I watched it till it ended, and then he put it back on and listed a buy it now option. It's really suspicious if you ask me. But, now he's offering me $150. Should I pay that much?

LORD GAGA

Well I actually pm'd the seller and asked him If he was ghost bidding on it. He said no and I just told him to be careful, and then I watched it till it ended, and then he put it back on and listed a buy it now option. It's really suspicious if you ask me. But, now he's offering me $150. Should I pay that much?

No do not give them $150 for it, watch the auction until near the end if its not too much bid on it if it is leave it, you will have another chance trust me :)

Pussy Wagon

No do not give them $150 for it, watch the auction until near the end if its not too much bid on it if it is leave it, you will have another chance trust me :)

Well the only option there is $175. He started the bidding this time at $175 and there is also buy it now for $175. It just seems like he's been bidding on it to get it to that price. Because I already have an order pending with MorphineRevenge that's going to cost me $170 and I just can't afford to get that silver digipak as well. I want It so bad. Did the seller contact you about having any more copies?

LORD GAGA

Well the only option there is $175. He started the bidding this time at $175 and there is also buy it now for $175. It just seems like he's been bidding on it to get it to that price. Because I already have an order pending with MorphineRevenge that's going to cost me $170 and I just can't afford to get that silver digipak as well. I want It so bad. Did the seller contact you about having any more copies?

Yeah they got back to me lol i think i told you about it? they said they had no more unfortunately :( and yeah just steer clear of that seller, their listings seem to jump all about the place they will never get $150 for it never mind $175 lol just keep your cool and wait patiently it will come to you eventually :)

btw the bidding on ti is actually at 0.99 to start :) you could bid if you like but if you see the unusual activity again stop bidding, the more they mess up the auction the more seller fees the seller has to pay so in the end they will learn to stop it themselves.

Edited by LORD GAGA

Azelf550

Its the german Just Dance trendsingle a rather rare promo release of Just dance with a snazzy vinyl-ish looking CD! They will never sell it for that price EVER lol but it is worth a bit in terms of collecting :) a nice addition to anyones collection, if you want one i suggest you DM Kevin about getting one i think he may have a spare one for sale :)

Oh that's cool!

Ok one of you guys have to win this! Its the Hair Promo CD from Thailand!

http://bit.ly/N1h9BH

Edited by Azelf550

dfghuer5

for people looking for marry the night and you and i vinyls, they are available on ehr universal music store for 5.99 pounds each which is actually a pretty fair price eventhough the postage is super high

LORD GAGA, for some reason wheb i try to quote/reply to ur posts it wont work : , but would u mind uploading links to gagadaily of downloads for tracks direct from ur Red and Blue CD?? i hope u see this.

LORD GAGA

for people looking for marry the night and you and i vinyls, they are available on ehr universal music store for 5.99 pounds each which is actually a pretty fair price eventhough the postage is super high

LORD GAGA, for some reason wheb i try to quote/reply to ur posts it wont work : , but would u mind uploading links to gagadaily of downloads for tracks direct from ur Red and Blue CD?? i hope u see this.

Hi that would be no problem at all :) however is it not already out? the only difference between the ones that are online now and on the CD is the songs on the CD are the actual length they should be :) but if you really want, i will upload them for you :)

KadeLindsay12

Does any one that ordered the mtn and the yai picture discs from the uk store know how much shipping cost to the USA?