💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

It's fake. If you look closely at the disc, there's a Cherrytree Records logo. Gaga split from Cherrytree Records before Born This Way was released. Born This Way was released through Kon Live, Interscope, and Streamline.

That clears that up then lol

mr.peter

It's fake. If you look closely at the disc, there's a Cherrytree Records logo. Gaga split from Cherrytree Records before Born This Way was released. Born This Way was released through Kon Live, Interscope, and Streamline. And the font on the front of the CD is different...

Good catch !

Paper Planes

Can anybody tell me if anything on this page screams "counterfeit"?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Music-/11233/i.html?_ipg=25&_sop=15&_armrs=1&_ssn=undercatdog2&_nkw=lady+gaga

This seller has all of the Taiwan versions of Gaga's albums, which I'd like to get someday, but the fact that he has four million copies of each item concerns me... I once bought two The Remix albums from a seller like this who had a lot of copies of each item, and a 100% positive rating, with like 5,000 ratings, and yet they were both fake. So, yeah.

delete it fat

LORD GAGA

Can anybody tell me if anything on this page screams "counterfeit"?

http://www.ebay.com/...&_nkw=lady gaga

This seller has all of the Taiwan versions of Gaga's albums, which I'd like to get someday, but the fact that he has four million copies of each item concerns me... I once bought two The Remix albums from a seller like this who had a lot of copies of each item, and a 100% positive rating, with like 5,000 ratings, and yet they were both fake. So, yeah.

Hmmm they all seem pretty legit to me, but make sure if you buy one that what is in the picture is the actual thing youre getting :)

Pussy Wagon

LOL @ this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LADY-GAGA-Stuck-On-****in-You-China-6-Track-CD-New-Worldwide-Free-Shipping-/190697163593?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item2c666fcb49

Pussy Wagon

I still think its cool. I was saying LOL at the seller trying to pass it off as real. That's all ;) when are you going to do a full collection video?

Paper Planes

I still think its cool. I was saying LOL at the seller trying to pass it off as real. That's all ;) when are you going to do a full collection video?

I tried to do it last night, actually (which was an epic fail because it was thundering really loud outside, and all you could hear was: "and this item is" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* "edition, which I got from eBay. And" *RUMBLE. RUMBLE. BOOOM.*) So, I'm hoping tonight I can do it. And if I get it done tonight, it'll take me a day or so to get it edited and uploaded because I use the ultimately slow Windows Movie Maker :toofloppy:

delete it fat

Pussy Wagon

I tried to do it last night, actually (which was an epic fail because it was thundering really loud outside, and all you could hear was: "and this item is" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* "edition, which I got from eBay. And" *RUMBLE. RUMBLE. BOOOM.*) So, I'm hoping tonight I can do it. And if I get it done tonight, it'll take me a day or so to get it edited and uploaded because I use the ultimately slow Windows Movie Maker :toofloppy:

**** your life :omfgaga: and omg it's storming here in australia too! Any new additions to your collection lately?

Lord Axel

This made me laugh too hard xD

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Paper Planes

**** your life :omfgaga: and omg it's storming here in australia too! Any new additions to your collection lately?

I just got the Ukraine edition of The Fame, and I ordered the French slide-pack edition of The Fame. :)

delete it fat

Technically, it is real. It's sold in official Chinese shops, it's just not an official CD.

So...I think I want the US Acetate promos, but they must look really weird from the side.

JudasInTheDark

Just wondering all your guys thoughts! How would love the next single physically released? I'm just so excited to get something new in my hands at this point tbh!

I really would love a German CD single, and The Remixes on CD, but not an EP like BTW. I want it like it used to be for the Fame era singles. I loved collecting those CDs :)