Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 2

MrGermanotta

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Excuse me????? LOL

what a loser!

LOL :) lets not go calling people names now.... even if their auctions are crazy lmao :hor:

Pussy Wagon

LOL what is this > http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LADY-GAGA-COLLECTION-/170884176888?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item27c97d9bf8#ht_1172wt_1219

Am i missing something? is there some ultra rare crazy expensive item hidden in it? 0_o

What the ****

MrGermanotta

If this auction will end with a bid i will sell my collection for 1.000.000 EURO lol

Pussy Wagon

If this auction will end with a bid i will sell my collection for 1.000.000 EURO lol

I reckon you might get a couple of bids for that :omfgaga:

Paper Planes

LOL what is this > http://www.ebay.co.u...#ht_1172wt_1219

Am i missing something? is there some ultra rare crazy expensive item hidden in it? 0_o

:lmao:

If I did my math correctly, the seller wants $15,500, and there are 47 items in the lot, the seller wants $329.79 for each item :laughga:

delete it fat

Pussy Wagon

:lmao:

If I did my math correctly, the seller wants $15,500, and there are 47 items in the lot, the seller wants $329.79 for each item :laughga:

:lolgaga: it's so rediculous. I can't believe someone has the nerve to put that collection on there for $15,500 someone should ask them why it's so much. There's no signed items, no fame USB, no super rare items. And they've included unofficial items. Its really stupid tbh

Saint Laurent

perhaps he added another zero by accident and he actually meant $1,500. If I were to sell my collection as a whole I'd expect probably a good few hundered so...

Pussy Wagon

"ALL NEW, BBIGGEST COLLECTION" :lolgaga: it is a big collection but $15,500 :omfgaga:

But good point MorphineRevenge

Edited by Hausofjafer

Paper Planes

perhaps he added another zero by accident and he actually meant $1,500. If I were to sell my collection as a whole I'd expect probably a good few hundered so...

But even $1,500 is too much for the collection in the auction... That would be $31.91 per item... Perhaps the seller has been misinformed on what is extremely rare and what isn't...

delete it fat

Saint Laurent

But even $1,500 is too much for the collection in the auction... That would be $31.91 per item... Perhaps the seller has been misinformed on what is extremely rare and what isn't...

Yeah that's probably right, on average. He has all the french slipcases which go for like £60 each. He has all the album LP's which are like £30 to buy. Lots of japanese imports. So yeah, I think $1,500 is fair. Not $15,000 though :toofunny:

mr.peter

I think fake, but i cant be sure :) it just doest seem correct to me for some reason lol

i know its weird we never saw it for the entire time BTW has been out.. but the printing looks great the legal lines look real ... and the promo flyer that comes with it looks legit but who knows

LORD GAGA

i know its weird we never saw it for the entire time BTW has been out.. but the printing looks great the legal lines look real ... and the promo flyer that comes with it looks legit but who knows

This is what leads me to think its fake lol

Paper Planes

has this been posted yet?

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2320157b3a

what you guys think real or fake ?

never heard or it

It's fake. If you look closely at the disc, there's a Cherrytree Records logo. Gaga split from Cherrytree Records before Born This Way was released. Born This Way was released through Kon Live, Interscope, and Streamline. And the font on the front of the CD is different...

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat