💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

colours

Doesn't anyone else think it's funny how the SECOND gaga mentions another person's name, etc, ALL her fans jump to that person. Whether it's good or bad, they either research the hell out of the person, love them only because gaga has some sort of association, or hate them because they're possessive over gaga.In this case, I think it's cute that gaga knows this and she is trying to help Interscope + No Doubt get more money.

Doesn't anyone else think it's funny how the SECOND gaga mentions another person's name, etc, ALL her fans jump to that person. Whether it's good or bad, they either research the hell out of the person, love them only because gaga has some sort of association, or hate them because they're possessive over gaga.In this case, I think it's cute that gaga knows this and she is trying to help Interscope + No Doubt get more money.

I noticed.

Well when you get tweeted by Gaga, you'd gain like 2k instant follower.

Gaga never replied any negative comments though, she know there'll be huge war the moment she tweets it.

I noticed.

Well when you get tweeted by Gaga, you'd gain like 2k instant follower.

Gaga never replied any negative comments though, she know there'll be huge war the moment she tweets it.

Wait, there were negative comments about this? :eek: What did they say/what was their motivation? I really hope it's not the possessiveness you mentioned there. People sometimes... :fail:

Edited by Nissa

Wait, there were negative comments about this? :eek: What did they say/what was their motivation? I really hope it's not the possessiveness you mentioned there. People sometimes... :fail:

Of course there are, mostly because of jealousy.

Imagine the less hardcore version of Bieber female stans commenting about Selena Gomez (for Tara).

Of course there are, mostly because of jealousy.

Imagine the less hardcore version of Bieber female stans commenting about Selena Gomez (for Tara).

Oh, I thought you were talking about Gaga liking No Doubt. Yeah, I knew there were negative comments about her and Tara. Twitter can be so unbelievable sometimes :duck: Gaga can't even enjoy having fun and being silly with her friends and people get all wound up about it. :roll:

Oh, I thought you were talking about Gaga liking No Doubt. Yeah, I knew there were negative comments about her and Tara. Twitter can be so unbelievable sometimes :duck: Gaga can't even enjoy having fun and being silly with her friends and people get all wound up about it. :roll:

Negative comments about Gaga liking No Doubt? There are too.

We have the thread here.

The amount of hate isn't that much though, not even in the Settle Down video.

And yeah, kind feel bad for Gaga. Well she have 27,200,000 followers, she'll never be able to have fun on that account.

Can't say anything without people spamming "GAGA FOLLOW ME PLS X193295"

:sick:

Negative comments about Gaga liking No Doubt? There are too.

We have the thread here.

The amount of hate isn't that much though, not even in the Settle Down video.

And yeah, kind feel bad for Gaga. Well she have 27,200,000 followers, she'll never be able to have fun on that account.

Can't say anything without people spamming "GAGA FOLLOW ME PLS X193295"

:sick:

Oh yeah, I went to that thread and legit facepalmed. But I thought that it was just an isolated situation, if there are others who feel like that, that's just absurd.

I feel really bad for her as well, and the situation has become even worse recently, what with all the "omg you see Tara/whomever every single day why u no talk to monsters anymore?????" (as if she doesn't :eek:) and that kind of idiocy. :eww:

Oh yeah, I went to that thread and legit facepalmed. But I thought that it was just an isolated situation, if there are others who feel like that, that's just absurd.

I feel really bad for her as well, and the situation has become even worse recently, what with all the "omg you see Tara/whomever every single day why u no talk to monsters anymore?????" (as if she doesn't :eek:) and that kind of idiocy. :eww:

Fame does have a price, I guess.

And I'm 100% sure there's others who feel the same way.

And yes again, true. Everyone wants to get replied and when they didn't get replied they feel ignored =x

rivingtonrebels

I love that Gaga loves No Doubt!! I'm only a couple of years younger than her and grew up with every No Doubt and Gwen album...Rock Steady was my JAM. The new single is really good too. I love that she is all about the Twitter love to other artists lately: Adele, No Doubt, Kendrick Lamar, etc.

For a second there (at least until she mentioned Interscope records...) I thought she was talking at Settle Down by Kimbra. Got my hopes up damn D:

For a second there (at least until she mentioned Interscope records...) I thought she was talking at Settle Down by Kimbra. Got my hopes up damn D:

That would be an equally worthy recommendation.

But I'm glad mah gurl is stanning for mah band.

Raikou

I think it's cute to see Gaga like that.

Imagine how she felt when Gwen tweeted her back. :flutter:

IT'D BE LIKE ONE OF US GETTING A RESPONSE FROM GAGA.

:excited2:

Interludicrous

I just watched the "It's My Life" music video, and it reminds me a lot of the Paparazzi/Telephone saga (as well as a few other Gaga music videos). Perhaps a No Doubt/Lady Gaga collab for the sequel? :derpga:

But from (re)watching just a few No Doubt music videos after all these years I already noticed quite a few similarities with Gaga. It would be a great collab if they ever did one :)

Edited by Interludicrous

pink sushi

New tweet!! SO GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :flutter: :flutter: :legend:

Check out this exclusive post on Little Monsters #littlemonsters

i4c53ab66dad90_2048.jpg

Edited by pink sushi