Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

🔵🔔 GGD's Fav #1 of 2010 / Rate

Gypsy Life

GGD's Fav #1 Single of 2010  

50 members have voted

1. 1. GGD's Fav #1 Single of 2010

• Vote for this option if you want to participate and want a reminder before the deadline in case you forgot
    • Vote for this option to buy ARTPOP on iTunes

Featured Posts

littlepotter
12 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Now that I think about, they're both the last place of my last 2 rates. I guess Closer is coming for that 0 average :ladyhaha:

I just don't get it, the chainsmokers said PI was shit and thats why we hate them :selena: halsey DEFENDED gaga after that, and had a meltdown when gaga tweeted her, and they still hate her for daring to say i kissed a girl was fetishising bisexuality :selena:

(Btw halsey was #22 in the first rate :gum: not last)

chaeri pls

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I just don't get it, the chainsmokers said PI was **** and thats why we hate them :selena: halsey DEFENDED gaga after that, and had a meltdown when gaga tweeted her, and they still hate her for daring to say i kissed a girl was fetishising bisexuality :selena:

The Halsé hate is something I'll never get. Here and on ATRL. It's like she killed the gays' families :chica:

I meant they were last in the first rate and she was last in the last rate :poot:

Ronk
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

So why do you think your story would throw you out of the forum then? :oprah:

Because I know so little about her pop music, not even many of the titles.  I know almost nothing about other artists' pop music.  I buy Gaga's albums to support her, but they are all unwrapped.  This forum seems to focus on pop.  Sure, Gaga is such an amazing and talented artist, but as bright as she shines as an artist, she shines even brighter as a person.  And I stan the person more than anything.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Gypsy Life
7 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Because I know so little about her pop music, not even many of the titles.  I know almost nothing about other artists' pop music.  I buy Gaga's albums to support her, but they are all unwrapped.  This forum seems to focus on pop.  Sure, Gaga is such an amazing and talented artist, but as bright as she shines as an artist, she shines even brighter as a person.  And I stan the person more than anything.

It kinda made more sense after I looked at your instagram :lana:

Hades

Sent. Lemme blast some Aretha to celebrate another participation.:gaycat:

Thomas P

Sent

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

n0ne
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

I just don't get it, the chainsmokers said PI was **** and thats why we hate them :selena: halsey DEFENDED gaga after that, and had a meltdown when gaga tweeted her, and they still hate her for daring to say i kissed a girl was fetishising bisexuality :selena:

We hate them because their music is trash too :grr:

I like Halsey but GGD hates her because she worked with the Migos and The Chainsmokers and basically bashed a lot of their other favs

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Ronk
11 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Metal & old school. The anti-GGD.

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

I'm just one who likes rock at least 10x more than pop.  That said, most members here know so much more about pop than I do.  People know every aspect of each of Gaga's songs and albums; the lyrics, everything about each person in the recording studio with Gaga, everything about those who produced the songs/albums/videos, how each song sold and charted, and the awards won.  I don't know any of that, I just hope Gaga is happy.

I think everyone on GGD, including me, has one thing in common ... the love for Gaga.  For different reasons; some for her music, some for her charts, awards, and commercial success, some for her message, and some for the good, kind person. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Thomas P
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I have valid reasons for not liking her. I don't have to like someone cause they Stan gaga, I mean I don't like that guy who was the first gay to ever win an oscar :trollga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I have valid reasons for not liking her. I don't have to like someone cause they Stan gaga, I mean I don't like that guy who was the first gay to ever win an oscar :trollga:

Okay

chaeri pls

Gypsy Life
22 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

Sent. Lemme blast some Aretha to celebrate another participation.:gaycat:

Aretha is satisfied 300.jpg

Gypsy Life

3 songs with a score above 8 :applause:

Only 1 below 5. Y'all didn't drag as hard as I expected.

Archived