đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No VMA noms again?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

1ooo d0veZ
3 minutes ago, arthurhmangum said:

VMAS are trash, anyways. Gaga stays unbothered with her Emmys, and her soon to be Grammy nominations for Joanne. 

n0Ucy8L.gif

Whew The meltdowns that will ensue on here when the Grammy noms are announced :classy:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arthurhmangum
Just now, Paragon said:

Whew The meltdowns that will ensue on here when the Grammy noms are announced :classy:

:ladyhaha:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

AmenTheNight
24 minutes ago, Paragon said:

No actual pop music.  

No good videos. (except JW of course)

No third single.

Weak promo.

Weak overall era roll out.

All for a movie that's about to put "Glitter" to shame.

She didn't deserve  a nomination .  Point blank period.

#KendrickforVideooftheYear

I agree, she'll be back at the VMAs when she actually releases a good single with a great video. John Wayne wasn't a single, the other singles were good but their videos had nothing special, and for The Cure, well ...

arthurhmangum

GAGA DIDN'T LOSE THE VMAS, THE VMAS LOST GAGA. STATISTICLLY, THERE'S LESS VIEWERS WHEN GAGA ISN'T THERE. 

tumblr_inline_odtyzfzsP21roe0hu_500.gif

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Korok
1 hour ago, privateillusion said:

Excuse me? Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons and John Wayne were all great. John Wayne was AMAZING

I think this Gagavision is more visually stimulating than all 3 of those videos you mentioned. Gaga's muse for video making is long gone.

The Surrealist

Gaga being ignored by the industry and the public?

*pretends to be shocked*

GunninMan

As well as the cure did with no promo, had it had a video and good promo or even any, it still probably wouldn't have been nominated. I'm more surprised she didn't get nominated for artist of the year. She's been one of the biggest forces this past year since last year's shows and it makes no sense to me she wasn't nominated for that.

Sirius094

I'm not surprised honestly. Her latest videos are sloppy and didn't stick in the pop culture. Million Reasons is her worst video to date and John Wayne isn't even a single LMAO 

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

just another gay

What is this? Teens' Choice Awards? lol

Anyway VMAs never really care about the video at all, just popularity

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, arthurhmangum said:

GAGA DIDN'T LOSE THE VMAS, THE VMAS LOST GAGA. STATISTICLLY, THERE'S LESS VIEWERS WHEN GAGA ISN'T THERE. 

tumblr_inline_odtyzfzsP21roe0hu_500.gif

#facts :whitney::reductive::trollga:

MichealScott
38 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Oscars are sadly reserved for Gay people

200.gif

Lxe1IYn.gif 

Korok

Also, for some reason everyone on this site is convinced that she is going to snatch a Grammy this year. If she didn't win anything with BTW what makes you think that Joanne is going to be nominated for a Grammy. :selena:

bitchimtrying
26 minutes ago, Talent said:

This is nominated for Best Pop Video. 22M views. One of the biggest flops of the year. 

But....lets remember exactly HOW people get their nominations. I mean Katy is nominated for five, with her flop ass album and weak videos; she must still be Chained to the Payola. 

TimisaMonster

She's really been M.I.A. and seemed she got bored mid-era and decided to film a movie instead of promote her new album...

IDK, but especially being on tour, she's not gonna perform or attend, so what WOULD be the point...ain't nobody here for thank you videos on a jumbo screen

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived