💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

Ozzy8923

I love all the songs you mentioned and more. The record is timeless. And it shows sometimes less is more as far as lyrics. The simplicity and beauty of them actually gives more meaning for me than a wordy song would in this type music.

I get lost in the beauty of this album.

Frozen is the most epic song.

Exactly. The lyrics are straight forward and easy to understand and yet DON'T lack depth and meaning.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellie Goulding

Nobody Knows Me backdrop leaked in HD! Trying to find a working link

EDIT: This is really old news, isn't it :sweat:

Edited by BIoody Mary

I can report that on the 19th, i should hopefully get a very HQ recording of the concert with 1080 video to boot! its the only all seated concert apparently. I have very VERY good seats and WILL be taking a tripod!

OH YES!!!!

I can report that on the 19th, i should hopefully get a very HQ recording of the concert with 1080 video to boot! its the only all seated concert apparently. I have very VERY good seats and WILL be taking a tripod!

OH YES!!!!

:legend: YES.

OH YES!!!!

I can't handle that

Nemo

OH YES!!!!

Are they going to let you in with a tripod though? :usrs:

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

283734_10150909195910583_882645097_n.jpg

OH my ****ing god :O :rofl:

I love being a Madonna fan for **** like this. There are a lot of easter eggs you have to find out -- she never explains it.

283734_10150909195910583_882645097_n.jpg

OH my ****ing god :O :rofl:

I love being a Madonna fan for **** like this. There are a lot of easter eggs you have to find out -- she never explains it.

Was just about to post this!!!

:teehee:

White Noise

OH YES!!!!

Yess :excited2:

Are any of you on Flop of the Pops forum? If you're not, you really should join. They have a growing Madonna group :legend:

JOIN NOW! Its a lot of fun! :party:

http://www.fotpforums.com

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

:lmao: MADGE!

"Okay. Now I hear somebody in the audience tonight is gonna ask somebody to marry them? Is that true? Or a lie? You? Who? For real? *by this point Madge has completely ruined the surprise* :deadbanana: You don't look very surprised! *'cuz Madge just ruined the surprise* :deadbanana: Are you gonna start cryin'? Okay but don't slobber all over my mic! Do it with feeling, baby! Is that the man you love? For the rest of your ****ing life?" *hands mic to them*

"Will you marry me?!?!"

"Sure!"

"Okay now kiss with tongue." :deadbanana:

This b---h :lmao:

Edited by DaEdgeOfGloryYo

GlitterGrease

How many dollars has mdna tour grossed already ?

I heard $70 million from the first five shows