💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

I think it is inappropriate to call someone a "granny" when they don't have any grandchildren.

Well it's not an uncommon nickname for her in the press so..

Anyways, I complemented her on her dance skill and live performance..

Edited by SiccoC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theFuture

Well it's not an uncommon nickname for her in the press so..

Anyways, I complemented her on her dance skill and live performance..

If you think that the press labeling her a "granny" justifies your comment, then I have no words left for you.

LipglossLuxury

The user originally posted his own impression of Madonna, not a point to an argument. You criticized their 'contribution' to the thread, which they replied saying they weren't pressed and that the thread wasn't exclusively for Madonna praise (and here lies the point!) Why respond with hostility to a straight opinion- and nothing more?

Because its posts like that made by non-Madonna fans that lead to petty flame bait and disrespectful posts. This is quite a common trend when it comes to the Madonna thread which could be regularly seen during the beginning of the MDNA era and the EY/TW mash-up. You weren't posting in this thread during either of those times so therefore you wouldn't be familiar with the activity of attempts at petty flame bait and derailing. This is a thread in appreciation to Madonna.

Nullvoid

Nobody Knows Me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZrAt08zPKU&feature=g-u-u

Guest theFuture

Nobody Knows Me...

Oh my god.

PopBitch

Why I adore Madonna. She is such an amazing performer. That is her strength. This song, Nobody Knows Me, is a vocodor song. I thought how is this going to translate on stage. It wasn't fast enough of a song to have dancing. But Madonna alone on stage was all it needed. Such unique but mesmerizing choreography. You couldn't take your eyes off her when she was on stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdXPtJ46Ns&feature=related

Edited by PopBitch

gagabro

No doubt she's an amazing performer. Why can't she just accept Gaga so they can collab in the future :legend:

CroatiaGeisha

Because its posts like that made by non-Madonna fans that lead to petty flame bait and disrespectful posts. This is quite a common trend when it comes to the Madonna thread which could be regularly seen during the beginning of the MDNA era and the EY/TW mash-up. You weren't posting in this thread during either of those times so therefore you wouldn't be familiar with the activity of attempts at petty flame bait and derailing. This is a thread in appreciation to Madonna.

Well, it was a good thing the user apologized if he offended anbody- I don't really think they had much of an agenda to cause trouble. But I see your point there. However, the title of this thread suggested to me that this is a general discussion of Madonna- and that non-fans could also post here. Maybe you could have explained this to the user too. And would it hurt to change the title?

DimitriLGCollector

I'm so happy. I just got my gold ticket for the MDNA Tour in Paris next week, on July 14th. Can't wait to see her for the very first time !!!!!!!!

Nobody Knows Me...

Holy **** :omg:

LittleDudeNT5

Gotta fess up: In a Madonna craze lately.

Downloaded Confessions and was completely blown away. I listened to American Life awhile ago and I loved that one too.

I actually really like Oh Father and Keep It Together from LAP. I don't think those two get enough credit.

I'm also listening to the Erotica album. I LOVE the title track and decided to listen to the rest. I'm really loving it. I love the style.

Downloaded Confessions and was completely blown away. I listened to American Life awhile ago and I loved that one too.

I actually really like Oh Father and Keep It Together from LAP. I don't think those two get enough credit.

I'm also listening to the Erotica album. I LOVE the title track and decided to listen to the rest. I'm really loving it. I love the style.

:legend: the legendary power of Madge at work again

PopBitch

The music videos to the Erotica album are great..

Bad Girl is like a mini movie - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JUII7DTACf4

Rain and Erotica and Deeper and Deeper are all great, too.

Edited by PopBitch

LittleDudeNT5

:legend: the legendary power of Madge at work again

I've always been a bit of a fan of her. I liked a few songs over the years, then I go through these weird phases where I get into a certain artist for a month or so - I get a few of their albums or songs - then I get obsessed with someone else - then I find my way back to the previous artist and download more albums/songs.

That's happened with Madonna & Britney so far this year.

I've always been a bit of a fan of her. I liked a few songs over the years, then I go through these weird phases where I get into a certain artist for a month or so - I get a few of their albums or songs - then I get obsessed with someone else - then I find my way back to the previous artist and download more albums/songs.

That's happened with Madonna & Britney so far this year.

hew? :hor: