đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna

LipglossLuxury

Featured Posts

GlitterGrease

We should just ignore it and move ahead, just like Madonna does. We live in the age of the hater unfortunately, and to give it any energy at all just makes the negativity continue to grow.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GlitterGrease

• Chucky

• ALX

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzy8923

That was a beautiful performance and I appreciate it even more now that someone explained it and shed light on the metaphorical essence of the performance. I personally don't care if it was staged (I doubt it) or if they were real tears (I believe they were VERY much real).I can see how Madonna after 30 years of constant criticism and judgement, can become overwhelmed by a performance and simply cry. Maybe she was remembering the feeling of getting her first #1 single and cried. Like A Virgin was the song that helped Madonna break into the music industry, she could of easily been crying because she remembered how much struggle it took her to achieve the success she so badly wanted.

Or maybe the corset hurt her because good God when I saw how much he tightened the corset and how restraining it was it made me hug my waist. Seemed quite painful. Even though I doubt this is why she was crying, I just felt the need to share it anyways since you can't rule out anything.

That was a beautiful performance and I appreciate it even more now that someone explained it and shed light on the metaphorical essence of the performance. I personally don't care if it was staged (I doubt it) or if they were real tears (I believe they were VERY much real).I can see how Madonna after 30 years of constant criticism and judgement, can become overwhelmed by a performance and simply cry. Maybe she was remembering the feeling of getting her first #1 single and cried. Like A Virgin was the song that helped Madonna break into the music industry, she could of easily been crying because she remembered how much struggle it took her to achieve the success she so badly wanted.

Or maybe the corset hurt her because good God when I saw how much he tightened the corset and how restraining it was it made me hug my waist. Seemed quite painful. Even though I doubt this is why she was crying, I just felt the need to share it anyways since you can't rule out anything.

beautiful post. :clap:

LipglossLuxury

This is a forum, not an AP English class. :nails:

Next time quote the person you're talking to dear so they are notified of your response.

Ad Hominems are not exactly scholarly either. :usrs: Pyrenti has a point.

The user never had a point. Coming in here for a pointless post? :usrs:

Shaney

Next time quote the person you're talking to dear so they are notified of your response.

I wasn't specifically talking to you. Other people thought they would comment on my grammar too. It was towards everyone. :duhga:

Edited by Pyrenti

CroatiaGeisha

The user originally posted his own impression of Madonna, not a point to an argument. You criticized their 'contribution' to the thread, which they replied saying they weren't pressed and that the thread wasn't exclusively for Madonna praise (and here lies the point!) Why respond with hostility to a straight opinion- and nothing more?

HonourVomit

I thought she was crying because of how raw and close to reality the performance is. The rendition of LAV is beautiful on its own but the fact that it mirrors her current position and all the criticism she gets for her age, it's a beautiful moment when her dancer lets her hair down.

ticktock

Wow, I can't remember who gave their explanation of the corsette's symbolism here, but I didn't think about that! It's so sad. She feels touched for the very first time, but then the guy turns out to just try and mold her and restrain her... :/

Anyway I always thought the whole performance was very powerful. The hug, letting the hair down, the corsette... It's so simple but so touching and symbolic. HUGE difference with the masturbation performance of the song.

Im not into Madonna, but I love her GGW live performance, damn that granny still can pull off some moves.

Guest theFuture

Im not into Madonna, but I love her GGW live performance, damn that granny still can pull off some moves.

I think it is inappropriate to call someone a "granny" when they don't have any grandchildren.

Say that in THIS thread?

:usrs:

Ozzy8923

Wow, I can't remember who gave their explanation of the corsette's symbolism here, but I didn't think about that! It's so sad. She feels touched for the very first time, but then the guy turns out to just try and mold her and restrain her... :/

Anyway I always thought the whole performance was very powerful. The hug, letting the hair down, the corsette... It's so simple but so touching and symbolic. HUGE difference with the masturbation performance of the song.

Hold up. There is a MASTURBATION performance of LAV?

LINK?!! I wanna see this ****. :excited2: