Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Lana Del Rey

australiagaga

Featured Posts

Is it killing you to sell all this stuff? This is a great collection which I'm sure you spent a lot of time on!!

Not really, tbh. I'm upset that I'm selling it, but I need the money.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• FrozenKookie

• dc1993

• JudasInTheDark

JudasInTheDark

Not really, tbh. I'm upset that I'm selling it, but I need the money.

Oh i see. How long had you been collecting?

Girrr

I've listened to a good chunk of her unreleased stuff. My faves are: Kill Kill, Driving In Cars With Boys, Puppy Love, Jump, and Lift Your Eyes :flutter:

FrozenKookie

This thread is flopping lol :flop: nobody here's talking about the new 2 leaked songs..

JudasInTheDark

This thread is flopping lol :flop: nobody here's talking about the new 2 leaked songs..

For some reason the new songs didn't sound that good to me. I need to listen to them again and see if it changes my mind, but they just sounded... I don't know...bland. All (most) of her unreleased stuff gives me the same feel. Its like okay, but I can definitely understand why it didn't make the album. But then again, I've never really liked her early Lizzy Grant type stuff. I'm here for and love the current style of Lana. And I can't wait for more info/the release of the Paradise Edition!

For some reason the new songs didn't sound that good to me. I need to listen to them again and see if it changes my mind, but they just sounded... I don't know...bland. All (most) of her unreleased stuff gives me the same feel. Its like okay, but I can definitely understand why it didn't make the album. But then again, I've never really liked her early Lizzy Grant type stuff. I'm here for and love the current style of Lana. And I can't wait for more info/the release of the Paradise Edition!

The recently leaked stuff was rather current

Jenniferella

Did she get some nominations at the VMA ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

MonsterVSAnimal

"If I say so, Yayo, come over here & play, yoo!" Favorite line in Put The Radio On! <3

JudasInTheDark

The recently leaked stuff was rather current

Yeah I heard, but it still wasn't my cup of tea. But I'm gonna give it a second chance. And I forgot to say I do love Never Let Me Go and Ride or Die.

Is that mixtape that was released today official? I heard it was, but it seems fanmade after I downloaded and played it. Either way, it's fabulous. I love the little interludes thrown in by whoever made it.