Jump to content
politics

SCOTUS: Trump can enforce refugee ban


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

To be honest the US wasn't really taking in that many refugees in the first place... Sweden takes in the same amount (on average) with a population 30 times smaller.

 

But every bit helps, and this step surely doesn't. Hope the refugees can find a place with education, jobs, healthcare and psychological assistance (if necessary).

Link to post
Share on other sites

JusKeepBreathin

What did the vote look like?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Link to post
Share on other sites

MJHolland
6 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

What did the vote look like?

I do not think we know - this was behind closed doors

I believe all we know is that a "majority" (5+) voted to stay the ruling as it makes it way through lower courts

Link to post
Share on other sites

Goosey
7 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

What did the vote look like?

170201_POL_Gorsuch-dems.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump
Link to post
Share on other sites

mixed feelings

bleh

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...