💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Times When You Almost Burned Your Stan Card

C1trus

Featured Posts

C1trus
16 hours ago, AJH219 said:

Never because unlike most of the people on this site, I have a real life outside of Lady Gaga :awkney: Honestly, thinking back, she's only ever done one thing that made me go "wyd girl?" and that was when she scrapped Venus in favor of Do What U Want. Otherwise, I don't let the things she does personally affect me. 

Neither do we:awkney:

Spoiler

..I hope? :poot:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neight Shayde

when I was a little anxious boy, Gaga released the Alejandro video. Rumors about the illuminati sparked, so the anxious in me did not want to be exposed to her anymore. Basically i was kinda scared and worried about the evils in the world and her ridiculous connection to that.

I even convinced myself to somehow hate born this way (album) when she released it. I only came back when she started the Born This Way Ball. I got to watch her and admire her even more.

Born This Way is THE S*** :firega:

I would never do that again, unless she becomes totally rude... somehow

LaLuna
3 hours ago, AJH219 said:

Never because unlike most of the people on this site, I have a real life outside of Lady Gaga :awkney: Honestly, thinking back, she's only ever done one thing that made me go "wyd girl?" and that was when she scrapped Venus in favor of Do What U Want. Otherwise, I don't let the things she does personally affect me. 

This! Honestly getting upset over a music video or something like that is so stupid and childish. My world doesn't revolve around Gaga, and I have more important things to worry about.

JesseBabe

I've posted this in another thread a while ago, but I gave up my stan card around the ARTPOP era. I know she had a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes during that time, but I remember trying to watch her interviews during that era and feeling such a disconnect, it just turned me off of her completely. It wasn't a huge dramatic thing. I was just like, you know what, Imma take a step back. And her music since then I haven't been a huge fan of. I still love her older stuff, but I would call myself more of a fan than a stan.

Lanadelduck
8 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Hum I burnt my stan card already :poot: I can't even remember, lots of things as time went by made me lose my interest in her. I think the first time the stan card got fire was when she started saying in her interview Lady Gaga was, indeed, a character, and started dismissing almost everything she said she was back then.

The stan card completely disappeared with the release of The Cure.

(so, everything that happened since then no longer counts, since I'm not a stan anymore, and since the ARTPOP era lots of things made me stop stanning so much for her)

But you're still here đŸ€”

Buddy

Lol, never. I mean, she wore a dress made of raw meat and I'm a vegetarian. :selena: But I definitely stan her a lot less than I did before. She will always be my #1 favorite female artist no matter what she does at this point. The Fame, The Fame Monster, and BTW are 4 years of iconic history artists will study and be inspired by for the rest of time, in my opinion. She cemented a legacy with just her debut 

AlexanderMagno
4 minutes ago, qwerty1202 said:

But you're still here đŸ€”

Yes. This is a public forum. I enjoy discussing Gaga with other members, with both the ones who enjoy and don't enjoy her work nowadays. Besides, I enjoyed the "old" Gaga too much to forget her.

Tan Fei

nope .cos mine is still new. :excited2: been a stan of another artiste for 11years and still is.  so i will do the same for Gaga . just have to be appreciative ,understanding and forgiving . dont get triggered and embarassed even if the one u stan is not at the top ,   dont agree what she does or made mistakes. Be accepting n the card will stay there for a long time 

Enigma

The Joanne era. I like some (even most) tracks, but as an era, it's awful. TWO singles. Months spent over Million Reasons, which is a great song, but had a boring promotion. The bops were paid dust (DIC anyone ? :awkney:) and the MVs were boring (except John Wayne :pray:). Let's not forget her total lack of attention for us. She's just absent of social medias, except when it comes to tweeting some promotional thing or posting some cute selfie on Instagram. She seems to think she hit her 50's or something and I'm not here for it :neyde: Hope she goes back to dark imagery and stuff with the JWT.

And don't get me wrong. I loved C2C. I also enjoyed her TIHTY / Sound of Music mini-era a lot. It has nothing to do with her not doing pop anymore. It's really about her apparent lack of interest in what she's doing, or at least for what we want.

Robo Ga

MR video was the only time I ever felt truly *mad* at her. LOL

Don't think I ever considered burning the stan card though 

đŸ€–âšĄïž

SMILE2NE1

DWUW/Venus debacle

MR Music video

She's definitely a musician and performer, but when it comes to executing an artistic vision, she's not very good at that

Princess Stache

These past weeks when she "postponed" the dive bar tour without saying a word about it.

Arcanum

The Edge of Glory MV till Jo Calderone. 

It hit me hard. 

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived