💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Times When You Almost Burned Your Stan Card

C1trus

Featured Posts

UnStan? No!

I just want more MUSIC ( with videos..... not the Million Reasons way ).

Less talk and Let Music Talk ( like she did with The Cure,which is not my fave but i appreciate the fact that she didnÂŽt over analysed it)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He8MyHeart
5 minutes ago, Felix I said:

UnStan? No!

I just want more MUSIC ( with videos..... not the Million Reasons way ).

Less talk and Let Music Talk ( like she did with The Cure,which is not my fave but i appreciate the fact that she didnÂŽt over analysed it)

I could listen to her talk forever and hang off every word, tbh.

thopekas

hmm i think there wasn't such time,there was only one moment that i felt somewhat disappointed when i heard that she would became a full time indie-folk-country artist.It was a shock for me that i would never see again the popGA and i went crazy :wtfga: ,but this rumour was finally false so i was happy again. But i have never thought to burn my stancard like forever ,she is deep in my heart i guess :queenga:

Abramovic

At the moment, the dive bar tour cancellation was too much for me & she did not even apologized  :neyde:

JR Gg

These ungrateful cult members :selena:

Yeah she postponed the Dive Bar Tour and she didn't tweet an apology. I mean, she must have a bigger reason behind the deep in rehearsals. That's obviously a secondary reason. Maybe she's tweaking her new music for the fans? And it was not like it is cancelled. Her management is messy and we know not everything she has in mind will be carried out perfectly the way she wants it. STOP ASKING TOO MUCH FROM HER.:selena:

Glittertinks

I actually came pretty close to it when she released the MR video :selena: The quality was poor (at some points it looked like it was filmed by someone from youtube, you could see that they used different cameras for the segments) and it was not very well executed (because the idea was not bad... but how...) and I basically saw that going away, what made me love her: the creativity. I was so afraid in this moment, but I had my meltdown about it and everything was well again. I guess I could have never really unstanned her, she did too much for me. This woman will be with me until the day I die.

Spoiler

And I am happy to report that I never considered unstanning because of her private life. Actually I am glad that it actually  took me so long to come close to it. I hope it will never again :selena:

XXXXX
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Everytime she goes to that particular place to have a certain thing done to her

:oprah:

AlexanderMagno

Hum I burnt my stan card already :poot: I can't even remember, lots of things as time went by made me lose my interest in her. I think the first time the stan card got fire was when she started saying in her interview Lady Gaga was, indeed, a character, and started dismissing almost everything she said she was back then.

The stan card completely disappeared with the release of The Cure.

(so, everything that happened since then no longer counts, since I'm not a stan anymore, and since the ARTPOP era lots of things made me stop stanning so much for her)

Delusional Aura
On 19/07/2017 at 7:19 AM, AGagaMonster said:

Who's her? :emma:

Welcome fellow monster :kara:. Prepare your wig for a lot of drags on this cult site :selena:

PoshLife

When she continued collaborating with Terry Richardson after multiple accusations of sexual assault were levied against him by young models.

MichaelSimpson7

I can honestly say I've never even considered not stanning Gaga. She has given me too much. I have followed her for almost 10 years and I know I will still be there for her 10 years from now.

prince

There hasn't really been a time where i've gone "That's it i'm over this", there are times when I disagree with what she says or does or I question things or dislike them but how can you like a pop star and not disagree with somethings they've done? 

As i've grown up i've looked back on things and interpreted things in a different way then I have done before but that's normal

IllumiMark

A disappointing visual is not enough to make me burn my stan card. In all truth, I do not think she will ever do something to make me consider burning my stan card. It is not just the looks or the dark imagery or you name it that made me stan Gaga in the first place. I stan her mainly because of two reasons: her talent and her kindness. So, unless she becomes a nazi or something, I will not even consider burning my stan card.

August Blue

Never but I got really upset when she scrapped the 8 RedOne songs after teasing us with muted videos and pics :selena: . But I got over it and believe that she took the right direction with joanne :poot: 

Archived