question

Battle of the body naked diamond scene: Gaga vs. Britney

LittleLion

Wich one is more iconic?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic scene

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, LittleLion said:

Yeah but it was not a suit, it was Chopard  carats diamonds in different sizes and shapes glued in her body, and the Gaga ones look like diamonds as well but whe don't have the offical info for that

that makes it even more amazing that they could make it look like a suit. That's how much diamonds they put on her! It just looks better tbh (in my opinion of course). 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleLion
Just now, Albertodift said:

that makes it even more amazing that they could make it look like a suit. That's how much diamonds they put on her! It just looks better tbh (in my opinion of course). 

Yes i didn't knew it either, very beautiful scene tbh, that was the peak of her beauty, doing some research i find out that she spent the whole first day filming the scene, and laid for hours while people worked in her body the diamonds, super cool, of course all of the were borrowed by Chopard including the necklace, earrings for how expensive they were, but still, a nice touch that elevate the mv

migamiga

The only time gaga will lose a poll on this site. Toxic is literally too iconic

LittleLion
9 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

I'm sorry but there is no comparison, Britney wins this one. She actually had diamonds glued directly on her body.

I can't believe Britney won this poll, im SHOOK honestly, i made this thread thinking she was the Wal Mart version of Gaga and now, 48 hours after i even changed my vote

I don't think Britney is actually naked... it looks like she's wearing a body suit with the diamonds glued to it:oprah:

LittleLion
4 minutes ago, Muh said:

I don't think Britney is actually naked... it looks like she's wearing a body suit with the diamonds glued to it:oprah:

She was naked, they even posted the making the video in comments before

Werk
On 7/16/2017 at 7:37 PM, LittleLion said:

The thong is all real authentic diamonds like the ring, the necklace and the earrings and it gooes all the way around with a cute diamond belt, i like it

Oh wow the thong does not look like a diamond to my eyes at all :selena: 

LittleLion
8 minutes ago, Werk said:

Oh wow the thong does not look like a diamond to my eyes at all :selena: 

is those tiny little ones, swarovsky like

IllumiMark
On 17/7/2017 at 6:40 PM, LittleLion said:

Can you get more aesthetic than this? tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

Look at her face, so innocent and naive aww

I love Britney, but I prefer Gaga’s bodysuit (is that what these things are called?) because it’s more colorful and fun. Just a personal choice, Britney’s ... thing... is stunning as well. And yeah she is really cute.

Regina George
15 hours ago, LittleLion said:

I can't believe Britney won this poll, im SHOOK honestly, i made this thread thinking she was the Wal Mart version of Gaga and now, 48 hours after i even changed my vote

WalMart version of Gaga? Gaga ia the only WalMart version here tbh. Britney released it like 6 years before Gaga.. Gurl.. Learn about pop culture. 

LittleLion
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

WalMart version of Gaga? Gaga ia the only WalMart version here tbh. Britney released it like 6 years before Gaga.. Gurl.. Learn about pop culture. 

In terms of cheapness, the Gaga scene looks more polished, that's what im talking about

juju

Gaga's purple-ish body paint pushes hers to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Also the hair-do. 

❤ x ❤

LittleLion
1 minute ago, juju said:

Gaga's purple-ish body paint pushes hers to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Also the hair-do. 

"More aesthetically pleasing" Ok...

1 minute ago, juju said:

Also LoveGame is a far superior song to Toxic.

Now you are just reaching.

juju
1 minute ago, LittleLion said:

"More aesthetically pleasing" Ok...

Now you are just reaching.

reaching, or stating my opinion?

Sorry, I don't care for Toxic ft. Britney layered with like 4 other vocalists, and it's noisy instrumental. And as iconic as the Toxic video is, I prefer Gaga's purple body paint and hair, it's far more chic than Britney's shake-and-go wig.

LoveGame is a solid robotic pop song (featuring one vocalist, not a plethora of them :awkney:) that actually has some rhythm and makes me want to dance. Toxic, not so much, not at all. Overrated song that is one of the least impressive moments off of ITZ.

❤ x ❤

Archived