Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

Haroon

She looks so beautiful :flutter: Have we gotten clear pictures of her full outfit yet? :excited2:ย 

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Oh my God she doesn't even care anymoreย :sharon:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

She looks so beautiful :flutter: Have we gotten clear pictures of her full outfit yet? :excited2:ย 

I haven't seen any but hopefully she wears that same look when she fully goes jazz :diane:

๐Ÿ’š

Arcanum

Run for your lives.

This thread will self destruct by the negativity.

giphy.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Bloody hooker
4 hours ago, Admin said:

giphy.gif

I. Am. Dead.ย :air:

Slay meย daddy!ย 

This๏ปฟ mutual gaze was a โ€œlonging to touchโ€ or a "pre-coitus" stare.๏ปฟ

TheJackMonster

I love that this trending because she's found time to do this instead of the actual performanceย :smh:ย only on ggdย :diane:

Mary Jane Wayne

Why are you all so pressed? Lol. I am glad that she did thisย :applause:

Spoiler

Tony is about to turn 91? Wowย 

ย 

Ashley
7 hours ago, AIex said:

Gaga: cancels Dive Bar show that requires minimal rehearsing, minimal outfit planning, minimal general preparation or time
Gaga: does elaborate surprise appearance at Tony Bennett concert to promote an album that came out almost 3 years ago, with a polished look that seems to have taken a bit to put together, despite the fact that she hasnt caught up in JWT rehearsals.

This comparison is just plain stupid. The Dive Bar showย was in a wholeย other city, she would have lost more JWT rehearsal time going there and back and preparing for it.ย Whereas this concert is in the same city and only for a few hours at night, so she loses no rehearsal time.

elijahfan

If you guys are unable to get the difference between putting on a whole 45 minutes solo set and an impromptu performance ofย 2 jazz standards as a guest, then I'm seriously worried for you

Curunir

Reading this thread made me realize that a very big part of this fanbase either doesn't have a grip on reality or just doesn't understand how the world worksย :air:

But then again, I'm on a site that has daily meltdowns overย imaginary celebrity feudsย :lolly:

OT: This made me smile like a goof, I hadn't realized how much Iย missed their performances togetherย :giveup:

PerfectIllusion

1. She looks gorgeous

2. She can sing a song with her friend whenever she wants to.

3. Dive bar performance will still happen, she just wasnt ready and we all know shes a perfectionist.

Teal Ambition

This thread omg :air:ย 

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Archived