💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

Great. Can she surprise tweet an apology now and elaborate on why did she postpone/cancel the dive bar tour that she announced literally out of nowhere?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TAIPEI

Queen of have no time to film the cure video & postponed dive bar tour but surprising at tonys concert. fine :interestinga:

at least she looks gorgeous :trollga:

Fame IV
4 hours ago, AIex said:

Gaga: cancels Dive Bar show that requires minimal rehearsing, minimal outfit planning, minimal general preparation or time
Gaga: does elaborate surprise appearance at Tony Bennett concert to promote an album that came out almost 3 years ago, with a polished look that seems to have taken a bit to put together, despite the fact that she hasnt caught up in JWT rehearsals.

Sorry, but the Dive Bar Tour requires lot of time to prepare. And who said she hasn't caught up at JWT rehearsals? She is training for tour. 

A Star is Born ⭐

Creyk

Does this mean C3C is coming this november? pLeasre gaga rush it out already..I neeed nature boy 2.0 but with better production

ShockPop
16 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

Sorry, but the Dive Bar Tour requires lot of time to prepare. And who said she hasn't caught up at JWT rehearsals? She is training for tour. 

Dive bar takes no time for Gaga herself. Just like any indy gig she just has to turn up and sing. The band and crew do the real work... Not that there's much for them at a dive bar either.

nattuggla

Gaga could re-schedule the DB to the 10th or 12th of August since she is in Las Vegas on the 11th for the JWT.

Maybe Gaga will tweet something like "I am sorry for re-scheduling the Dive Bar. As a redemption here is my brand new song from an EP which I will release as a kick off for the tour...." :trollga:

Phaye Monster

You all need to stop overreacting sm and let the woman do whatever the hell she wants to do

She doesn't live to serve us, she has her own life. And I'm delighted that these two were singing together again, they're so cute, we should be happy. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Helxig

Hey if I were hard out rehearsing for tour and running a tight schedule, exhausting myself physically and mentally, I too would take an evening off to drive downtown and sing two songs with my friend. She did this for fun. She's obviously on a date with Christian, catching up with her old friend while he's in town, and blowing off a little steam. What? She's not allowed one nice evening to have a date, see a friend, and sing two songs?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PatrickMonster

it was such an amazing performance I loved it so much! I really miss the c2c era, and I really hope they can make another album because clearly both of them want it.

PartySick

Y'all are too damn dramatic sometimes.

A surprise performance doesn't take days/weeks to plan. It doesn't take days to set up. There's no gear to move, no stage to build, no crew to hire, no live stream to work out, no legal matters to settle (as far as copyrighting, advertising, etc), no travel expenses to plan out, none of that. To do this she literally just had to throw on a dress, do her hair, grab a mic, and walk onto the stage. It took a few hours at most :smh:

I bet if she tweeted about going to the bathroom the posts here would read "Oh so she has time to pee but can't perform a dive bar show? :selena: Ok :selena: #LazyGaga"

Spoiler

Said with the love, of course, but all this wrongful and childish "criticism" seriously gets under my skin :smh:

Y'all are way too hard on her. Way too demanding.

💚

Archived