Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

at4v897m4rfw3c
2 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

But that doesn't need an apology, it's not like you wasted money or anything, you were literally going to watch it on facebook, watch it when the new date is set and it's done

I think nobody hasnt even expected a real apology, just a little information from herself.
In my opinion it would be an act of kindness - to hear it only via third parties its not really cool...
It wouldnt have killed her or her time just to tweet something like she didnt have the time
or has to rehearse (more) for the JWT.
I am sure that everyone would have understood that.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername

Ok, I was cool about it all, but now it also irks me that she didn't tweet about the Dive Bar at all :lolly:

I love TonyGa though! :flutter: 

Nicole

Some are spending way too much energy complaining about the dive bar situation. 

Fans were made aware well in advance, regardless of where the information came from. What difference will a tweet make? Make you feel better? Will it compensate for the non-existant ticket you had to the event? 

Anyway, back on topic. She looks great. I'm glad she took a little time to enjoy herself (wouldn't call this a proper break from rehearsing as she's still singing lol). I'm also glad she's continuing to sing jazz even beyond the C2C era - her voice is wonderful. 

nikola

Posts in this thread make me realise why i hate this fanbase.......

Some of you really need a hoby.....go outside find some friends.....go watch a movie.....stop neing disrespectful

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

If she tweeted abt the dive bar tour then she can also tweet about the cancellation, I guess that's why everyone is mad. Don't call this fan base dramatic! If you have largely gay following what will you expect? She knew where she was shopping and she got what she picked 

The Surrealist

I still love Cheek To Cheek :pray:

But Tony doesn't sound as good as he used to. I hope everything is right. 

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, MonsterBlogNews said:

THE LADY IS A TRAMP 

It makes me so happy when they perform together:giveup:

End Racism Now

Archived