💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga made a surprise appearance at Tony Bennett's show tonight

asana15

Featured Posts

Zilla

Okay the Bud Light thing was last week. To still hold that over her head is a bit asinine imo. 

I see that it's becoming hard to grasp that we aren't necessarily the number 1 thing in her life anymore, yes she has been ignoring us on twitter yes she's backtracking and catching up but hopefully it'll pan out.

PLEASE be respectful of each other and her. I'm so sick and tired of seeing people tear into her everywhere on here, like as a friend please take my advice and take a step back and take a deep breath like I did. Something you're not part of shouldn't be affecting you this badly that you need to sit here bashing people you don't even know. I also don't want to have to close a thread every time she's doing something other than rehearsing.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

The immaturity in the fanbase. Some of you are embarrassing, and should be embarrassed by yourselves.

maxthewonderdog

The Tony/Gaga show I saw here was incredible and I'll never forget it. I hope there is another duets album and they can tour again. One of the best shows I've ever been lucky enough to see in person. I think this was very sweet of her to show up and perform with the legendary Tony. Awesome!

gagasgirl
9 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

Do you think Tony fans on TonyDaily think the same things about Gaga as you all say about Tony here? :selena:

giphy.gif

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Supersonic

Imagine being so PRESSED about somebody with singing two songs with one of their best friends that you have a meltdown online.

And y'all are really wondering why she doesn't address this fanbase and GagaDaily so much anymore? Y'all have been doing this since 2010, Gaga is TIRED.

gagasgirl

If I had bought tickets to the Dive Bar show, took time out of my schedule and then flew to Las Vegas only to be told the show has been canceled or postponed; of course, I'd be upset. I completely understand the frustration coming from people. Even from those who didn't buy tickets. We were all looking forward to it. 

This situation sort of reminds me of when Gaga performed on Good Morning America in 2011. I live right outside NYC and I was gonna go see her perform at the GMA Summer Concert Series. When my mom and I got to the park, the security woman at the entrance said we needed to have purchased tickets online. The tickets were free, but you had to have a physical copy in order to get in and watch the show.  Being the super fan (LM, rather) that I am, I had made sure we would be able to get in. There was nothing online about tickets. I ended up watching the show from my aunt's apartment. I was crushed, but at least I could hear the crowd screaming from where I was watching on TV. I know what it's like to be excited about something and then be disappointed. I cried for a while but then I got over it. That's my rant. :laughga:

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Decodekid

I was kinda ok with how we reacted with the Dive Bar but guys, this is nothing, is a few minutes on stage plus it's not her show :saladga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

AshIey
4 minutes ago, gagasgirl said:

If I had bought tickets to the Dive Bar show, took time out of my schedule and then flew to Las Vegas only to be told the show has been canceled or postponed; of course, I'd be upset. I completely understand the frustration coming from people. Even from those who didn't buy tickets. We were all looking forward to it.

Tickets weren't on sale to the public for this show. I'd imagine it was like all the other dive bar shows where tickets were given to select locals in the industry. Fans literally didn't lose anything in this.

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don't really think Tony's fanbase knows how to use internet.. :madge:

They can still fax and smoke signal hate against the woman who changed their idol!! :grr:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Regina George
53 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I'm on a Connie Francis forum so who knows :ladyhaha: 

:ladyhaha:

dannydevito
8 hours ago, Lanius said:

I literally made one joke comment. I could care less about Tony 

thats the problem tbh :selena: everythings so wrong with ur way of thinking omg :selena:

Abramovic
9 hours ago, AIex said:

Gaga: cancels Dive Bar show that requires minimal rehearsing, minimal outfit planning, minimal general preparation or time
Gaga: does elaborate surprise appearance at Tony Bennett concert to promote an album that came out almost 3 years ago, with a polished look that seems to have taken a bit to put together, despite the fact that she hasnt caught up in JWT rehearsals.

I thought the same :madge:

PunkTheFunk
9 hours ago, mariomania1234 said:

This thread is the reason I resent this fanbase at times.

As if making this little surprise appearance to support her friend took any preparation at all as opposed to the dive bar that would have. Y'all literally look for things to be angry about with her. It's so dumb.

Anyway, she looks amazing.

Was thinking the exact same thing tbh :interestinga: I logged in, saw the news that she'd made a surprise performance and had a great time watching it, and then I come here and its literal cancer :interestinga:

Archived