Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

Drag Queen NAILS Dancin' In Circles, Looks Exactly Like Gaga


SISTERV

Featured Posts

SISTERV

I have never in my life seen a drag queen so eerily and perfectly imitate Gaga's look, aesthetic, and body language. This is the best Gaga impersonation I've ever seen. Many times people get the look but not the aura of Gaga. This queen does it. On. Mother. ****ing. Point. :firega:Plus there is a special surprise move in here that the audience absolutely gets a kick out of it (and it looks cool too, like I hope Gaga uses it on the tour!)

Anyways this is amazingly done and you should check it out. Way better than 99% of Gaga Drag performances. 

 

Also, sorry to all the Little DICsters who are triggered by the fact that this should still be a single and reminding you how radio friendly/slay-worthy this song would be. :saladga:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Princess Stache

I saw this a few months ago!  Im mad because I can't find him on twitter!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Goosey

His voice sounds practically just like hers. :duck:

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump
Link to post
Share on other sites

zakariah

When he sprayed the drink all over everyone :air: 

But he really got Gaga's body language & look down though omg

Link to post
Share on other sites

SISTERV
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

When he starts splashing beer around the crowd :toofunny:

 

 

Thats the surprise I was referring to! It slays. Really cool spontaneous dance move. And the beer was literally dancing in circles. :ladyhaha:

Could you imagine Gaga spraying Bud Light on her thirsty fans at Joanne World Tour?????! OMG SLAY ME

Link to post
Share on other sites

SISTERV
4 minutes ago, Goosey said:

His voice sounds practically just like hers. :duck:

:trollga:

inb4 Dive Bar and Joanne World Tour cancelled for the Drag Bar Tour and this is really Gaga reliving Ronnie from Jersey on RPDR9. :trollga:

Looks like the new thing is weddings and drag bar tours. :trollga:

.

.

.

.

......

...

..

.

.

...

:trollga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Talent

So the Dive Bar Tour wasn't cancelled after all. Slay, bitch. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.
Link to post
Share on other sites

SISTERV
Just now, Talent said:

So the Dive Bar Tour wasn't cancelled after all. Slay, bitch. 

 

Just now, monster78619 said:

This sounds sooooo good live 

:trollga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Furrrealzjuan

Looks like Gaga if you're drunk and standing at the opposite end of the bar... performance was cute though! I see what you're sayingo about capturing Gaga's aura 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ItsTommyBitch

adsfklkfl her mannerisms are so identical :deadbanana: The way she walks, uses her hands, her body posture. Good job sis :giveup: 

Should have picked a little bit less glamorous of hair though :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
Link to post
Share on other sites

Blake

If I'm being honest, there are much better impersonators than Judas Joe Manson, but this was a cute performance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...