• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
n0ne
8 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Shawn better be in Top 10 or ill riotย :grr:

tenor.gif

The gays like his body not his music

"My peopleโ€ฆ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Fernster7
38 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

So over rated

Honestly. She's okay I guess but nothing out of this world and her sound is tired.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Gypsy Life
18 minutes ago, KingOfTheClouds said:

Im guessing Harry Styles, The Weeknd, Kendrick Lamar and maybe Shawn

2/4ย :reductive:

ย 

There's one nobody would ever guess. I was shocked to see it.

n0ne
24 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

ย 

There's one nobody would ever guess. I was shocked to see it.

I think I know who it is. It is a band? Because I've seen a good amount of love for a particular maleย band on here.ย :gum:

"My peopleโ€ฆ need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Gypsy Life
6 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

I think I know who it is. It is a band? Because I've seen a good amount of love for a particular maleย band on here.ย :gum:

Take a guess.

I'll tell if you were right during the rate.ย :reductive:

Antonio
On 7/14/2017 at 11:37 AM, ItsTommyBitch said:

Her discography doesn't scream so.ย :gum:

why not :oprah:

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

Antonio
6 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

1. @Chaos Alexย 2. @BloodyGloryย 3. @slayoย 4. @TeenIdleย 5. @Venusflyย 6. @yASSsssย 7. @Eroticaย 8. @Goddess Of Loveย 9. @surejanย 10. @cav07ย 11. @hausofcyย 12.ย @GAGA1972ย 13. @Bazaarย 14. @Earthlingย 15. @brit4everย 16. @SpookyKidย 17. @Ronkย 18. @Alolan Raichuย 19. @Clever Usernameย 20. @jrvย 21. @Laniusย 22. @Impostorย 23. @Johny Wayneย 24. @Maleficentย 25. @MJH13ย 26. @Radio Ga Gaย 27. @Slayyย 28. @Lil Mxnsterย 29. @TheWitnessย 30. @littlepotterย 31. @Talentย 32. @Born To Slayย 33. @Captain Amazingย 34. @JustLikeHoneyย 35. @Irrelevantย 36. @jujuย 37. @Miklaus Niteย 38. @ARPITย 39. @gagagoogooseย 40. @Detox Icuntย 41. @Gagzย 42. @merlotย 43. @KING ELIZABITCHย 44. @KingOfTheCloudsย 45. @phobiafiedย 46. @London GUYย 47. @tomschesย 48. @Heterophobiaย 49. @GypsyVidaย 50. @leecyย 51. @Nikola Stefanovskiย 52. @Steve Nastyย 53. @Josegaย 54. @JGDย 55. @Avenuesย 56. @Monster Voicesย 57. @FlyPirateย 58. @KingReddย 59. @Dam Ienย 60. @shofulย 61. @053Timoย 62. @ItsTommyBitchย 63. @Illuminatiย 64. @Versaceย 65. @Martijnย 66. @Anduinย 67. @John Slayneย 68. @MonsterOfSpainย 69. @StarryNightย 70. @Thomas Pย 71. @Uncle ARTPOPย 72. @Fernster7ย 73. @Phoenixย 74. @HOMODRAKEย 75. @GlitterAndGreaseย 76. @vrajeshย 77. @AndyDWUWย 78. @Arcaneย 79. @lilmonster93ย 80. @Peto

ย 

What time do yallย want to start tomorrow?

ย 

------

ย 

Also last day to send votes. There's a 5-way race to #1 now. So if you know someone that stans your fave, @ them to participate. They can change the resultsย :reductive:

why am i not on the participants list :oprah:ย 

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

n0ne
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Take a guess.

I'll tell if you were right during the rate.ย :reductive:

Well that defeat's the purposeย :sharon:

Just tell me in a spoiler or PM if it's a band and I can give you 3 possible band options. All you have to say is If I guessed it without telling me which 1 is right.ย :hor:

Gypsy Life
6 minutes ago, Antonio said:

why am i not on the participants list :oprah:ย 

You are now.ย :reductive: I forgot you were the one that sent it on my wall.

Can I still submit? The OP says it's saturday july 14th but it's currently saturday july 15th now?

Gypsy Life
2 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Well that defeat's the purposeย :sharon:

Just tell me in a spoiler or PM if it's a band and I can give you 3 possible band options. All you have to say is If I guessed it without telling me which 1 is right.ย :hor:

It's a bandย :reductive:

Gypsy Life
Just now, SinnersVenus said:

Can I still submit? The OP says it's saturday july 14th but it's currently saturday july 15th now?

Yeah you can. My calendar skills aren't the best.

2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Yeah you can. My calendar skills aren't the best.

OK, getting right to itย :)

Archived