❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Anna Jane Avalos

Hey loves so I know most of us were concerned, confused, shocked that the Dive Bar show was cancelled. The lack of communication sucked. Gaga did not post or tweet anything which is always a bummer. Starting this past Tuesday Bud Light was replying tweets about the articles indicating postponement. However, this morning Bud light finally posted their own message saying postponed. I also sent a message through their site and they said postponed. It sucks that Gaga didn't tell us herself, but she's been busy. Let's all be positive and look forward to the tour!!!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Anna Jane Avalos said:

Hey loves so I know most of us were concerned, confused, shocked that the Dive Bar show was cancelled. The lack of communication sucked. Gaga did not post or tweet anything which is always a bummer. Starting this past Tuesday Bud Light was replying tweets about the articles indicating postponement. However, this morning Bud light finally posted their own message saying postponed. I also sent a message through their site and they said postponed. It sucks that Gaga didn't tell us herself, but she's been busy. Let's all be positive and look forward to the tour!!!

Who are you?

c7f.gif

Anna Jane Avalos
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Who are you?

c7f.gif

Just a girl who loves gaga. I barely made my account so I'm still trying to figure out how to use

I know i'm for sure going to be wrong, but i have this overwhelming feeling the reason we haven't gotten anything from Gaga is because we'll get an apology tweet tonight with a link to a new single at midnight. (AKA the new song she would've performed tonight)

Thomas P
12 minutes ago, BMURDA said:

I know i'm for sure going to be wrong, but i have this overwhelming feeling the reason we haven't gotten anything from Gaga is because we'll get an apology tweet tonight with a link to a new single at midnight. (AKA the new song she would've performed tonight)

When have we ever been this lucky? If Shen apologizes for something it normally never happens after. Ask DWUW :trollga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

hausofbrice
21 minutes ago, BMURDA said:

the reach tho 

xoxo, brice ♡

GypsyBabe
5 hours ago, BMURDA said:

Can you imagine? Don't play with my heart like this. :giveup:

⚯͛

MonsterOfSpain
12 hours ago, BMURDA said:

And then you woke up :sharon:

Illuminati
16 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I don't think this is gonna be rescheduled to any day in July.

Sounds more like it's getting cancelled 

LetsGetHigh
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Sounds more like it's getting cancelled 

Probably. I really wanted new music before the tour. :(

Archived