news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

It's True, not FAKE NEWS, sadly

esK7kI1.png

OMG WHAT! I thought this was a joke. Why gaga, why do you do this :cryga::cryga::cryga::cryga:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Why would you want backlash for her :giveup:

highly doubt she just woke up this morning and decided to postpone out of the blue for no reason so I can't say I blame her personally for this, even if I am disappointed :sweat:

Soon :pray:

I wonder when it's rescheduled for :hmm:

Mainly as a way to know how angry we are. Of course backlash around us, the fans, nothing more.

40 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

Inexcusable, disappointing, ridiculous, how can she perform at millionaires weddings but not a small set for fans, with it less then a few days away and they say it's postponed now, bs really too good to be true 

You're acting like she picked performing at a wedding over performing for fans. Do you really think Gaga would have announced another Dive Bar show if she had no intention to perform? 

just another gay

I just hope whatever the reason is, it better don't affect the JWT by any chance.

Lee Ng

Gosh I'm mad!!! I've been waiting but without focusing on it in order to make it seem faster but WHAT ARE YOU DOING GAGS :sweat::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

HOTNebraskaGuy
23 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

We are her fans and since 2013 she has been lying to us. At least we deserve an apology. Some are blind fans who applaud everything to her even knowing that this is another mistake.

Everything she does is a gift, she's never obligated to give us something unless we've already payed for her to do so, like  her tours.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Miracle

I couldn't care less about this show now. I was excited about it because of the new music but now the tour is kicking off before this so the main source of new music will be the JWT 

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

I just hope she does not cancel the tour.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Cracks

This has been said a thousand times but you guys need to realize Gaga doesn't owe us anything. She doesn't have to do these Dive Bar shows. It's a gift for the fans. And you, drama queens, complain because your gift is a little late. 

KleinGa

I gave away all my Thursday hours to see this show. Now I have to work overtime on Monday AND TUESDAY. The amount of sacrifices I made :grr:

But das okay Gagz. don't break a hip

AJH219
40 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

We are her fans and since 2013 she has been lying to us. At least we deserve an apology. Some are blind fans who applaud everything to her even knowing that this is another mistake.

I'm honestly just so speechless at this I don't even know how to respond :air:  ::ladyhaha:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

TimisaMonster

Liiiiiiiiiies :omg:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Infinity Wave
10 minutes ago, Cracks said:

This has been said a thousand times but you guys need to realize Gaga doesn't owe us anything. She doesn't have to do these Dive Bar shows. It's a gift for the fans. And you, drama queens, complain because your gift is a little late. 

She actually owe us everything since she is the most influential pop star and one of the most famous singer in the world thank to us who were here in the first place buying "The Fame".

This does NOT mean she has to injur herself to cope with too many things she cannot cope with, she remains a human and has to live her life, but please do not say she doesn't owe us anything because that's not true and it's very hypocritical to say that. 

And I'm not saying that Gaga needs to please us in any way or needs to do whatever we would like her to do, but that when you buy her album you're not only believing in her but also you're practically increasing her fame and recognition and last but not least her bank account. So, at least, you expect her to please you in some way. Imo, the music she makes please me for ages, but for many other people that's not enough, they need something else, something more, and those people who believed in her well imo she owes them that something more. 

Just sayin'

Colourful

Archived