💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

Whispering

We didn't even know she was doing this extra show until a week or so ago. Who cares? 

Some fans are just looking for an excuse to meltdown.  

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

Most overdramatic fanbase on Earth. Neither Budlight or Gaga have commented on this.

AJH219
2 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Like every time she's lied to us, she's not going to say anything or apologize to her fans. She does not care about her fans or her career anymore.

Stop taking the life and actions of a pop star seriously :rip: This has zero impact on your personal life, yet you act like she has personally offended/betrayed you. My goodness. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Queen1551

This whole thread is an overreaction. You all are acting like she canceled the JWT. 

This is not 100% true unless Gaga or Bud Light say something. 

EDIT- I stand corrected- Bud light tweeted about it. This still is not the end of the world. It's just being rescheduled. I would rather have an amazing tour than an acoustic dive bar set. 

CanadaGoesGaga
3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Most overdramatic fanbase on Earth. Neither Budlight or Gaga have commented on this.

Actually the budlight twitter has confirmed this... 

Bad Monster Kid
4 minutes ago, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Like every time she's lied to us, she's not going to say anything or apologize to her fans. She does not care about her fans or her career anymore.

Dumbest **** I've seen on GGD in a long time. If you truly believe this please leave. 

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Actually the budlight twitter has confirmed this... 

Welp I stand corrected

CanadaGoesGaga

I definitely think it's something more than they are obviously letting on. They announced this fully knowing her schedule at the time, I wonder what really happened. 

Togekiss
2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

I really don't understand.

She knew she had to rehearse.

So idk. IT's weird.

That's what doesn't make sense. Surely rehearsals have been scheduled for a long time. I wonder if they had to change the stage or something?

Or maybe she's got something up her sleeve...

bring on that pecan pie

pachinko

What hurts is this:

She performs at a Millionaire's wedding but then cancels the Dive Bar tour that all of her fans would enjoy. :S

She hasn't even personally apologized to us. #overherlies :dry:

BornSimon

Girl is all over the place. She can't fully commit to anything anymore. She releases an album and only promotes for a couple of months, she films a movie and in the midst of it she releases a random song that has nothing to do with the movie or the aforementioned album, pretends like the song doesn't exist, then announces a mini tour right before the big world tour only to postpone (if not cancel) it a week or so later. 

I don't buy the excuse they gave, something else happened.

I adore Gaga but she has no direction as of right now.

Zilla

I ask that you please

1. Say your piece and move on, nothing is gained by perching on a thread shoving opinions down throats

2. Respect the opinions laid out in front of you. Remember no matter how much you disagree with someone, respect does wonders.

3. Chill with the over-bashing. It's okay to be frustrated, things are weird right now, but in no way is it okay to rip her completely to shreds. It's fine to criticize, it's not fine to be absolutely heartless towards her/her team/the label etc.

Thank you! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

pachinko
3 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

Girl is all over the place. She can't fully commit to anything anymore. She releases an album and only promotes for a couple of months, she films a movie and in the midst of it she releases a random song that has nothing to do with the movie or the aforementioned album, pretends like the song doesn't exist, then announces a mini tour right before the big world tour only to postpone (if not cancel) it a week or so later. 

I don't buy the excuse they gave, something else happened.

I adore Gaga but she has no direction as of right now.

You said this very well. 

Where’s tony? she’s a mess right now :madge:

I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY, I JUST WANT YOUR SOUL HONEY.

Archived