💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's Dive Bar Show Postponed

Quark

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I know ya'll are upset, but some of ya'll need to chill. Her aunt's death isn't something to poke fun at, Her compassion to use is almost unquestionable at this point, and to suggest that a simple rescheduling is proof she "doesn't care" about us.

Get a grip and a psychiatrist. Chill.

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

I know ya'll are upset, but some of ya'll need to chill. Her aunt's death isn't something to poke fun at, Her compassion to use is almost unquestionable at this point, and to suggest that a simple rescheduling is proof she "doesn't care" about us.

Get a grip and a psychiatrist. Chill.

Thank god someone said it as well.

I thought I was the only crazy person in this thread

Jenina
9 minutes ago, Admin said:

Can you please re-read my post, specifically the last post? You're taking the time explanation too literally. It doesn't mean that she literally doesn't have the time to fly to Vegas. It means that there's something that requires her to be in rehearsals on July 13th.

Again I just think it's very unprofessional and she shouldn't have signed up for it in the first place. She and her team should've taken into account what was left to do beforehand. Booking this dive bar with such a short time span before her world tour was silly considering rehearsals and meetings and all that goes into the tour. I'm not blaming her for cancelling it because I know stuff happens and tours take a lot of work I just think it was dumb of the team to agree in the first place and get the fans hyped up with mentions of new music. Of course this fanbase is going to be upset with it being postponed 2 days before it's meant to happen

cool

nattuggla
4 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I've read only the last couple of pages and honestly guys... I thought some people were joking with their meltdowns over this but.. you guys are actually serious?

I mean, unless you bought plane tickets, reserved a hotel and everything else - why are you making such a big deal out of this when in fact you have 0 information on what is happening backstage?

They can say WHATEVER reason they want to, which may or may not be connected to the actual reason. Like, give them a break. You think Gaga or Bud Light are happy because they had to do this? LOL seriously calm your tits, take several seats and be grateful we're getting another show live streamed before the tour.

Exactly. Gaga wouldn't just postpone a performance like this for rehearsals. There must be more going on behing the curtains. I hope she is fine!! 

When was the last time when she postponed/cancelled a performance?

Just the cancellation of the BTW Ball comes to my mind right now...... And we know the reason why!

androiduser

I really believe that this additional Dive Bar performance was a contractual obligation with Bud Light, and it's the last thing she wants to do so she's postponing it

Gagaplayer315

It's getting postponed just like the Cure music video was supposed to be released a couple Mondays ago :toofunny: 

funkyhaus

I'm not disappointed because I've learnt to never get my hopes up with Gaga anymore :gaysia:

JupiterDrive

Not surprised I'm used to her disappointments and it's probably cancelled not just postponed 

somnambulist

You guys are melting down over a performance that was literally announced a week and a half ago as if you've been waiting for months/years for this moment :toofunny:

Phaye Monster
4 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I've read only the last couple of pages and honestly guys... I thought some people were joking with their meltdowns over this but.. you guys are actually serious?

I mean, unless you bought plane tickets, reserved a hotel and everything else - why are you making such a big deal out of this when in fact you have 0 information on what is happening backstage?

They can say WHATEVER reason they want to, which may or may not be connected to the actual reason. Like, give them a break. You think Gaga or Bud Light are happy because they had to do this? LOL seriously calm your tits, take several seats and be grateful we're getting another show live streamed before the tour.

Yeah guys, something serious could've happened. She's a person herself with her own life and her own things to do. She can't bow to our needs all the time. She probably doesn't want to postpone it either, this is probably just as difficult for her. Stop complaining, it's not going to fix anything.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Infinity Wave
11 minutes ago, ghs said:

So unprofessional. That's a punch in the face of every single one of her fans. I was couting the days for it. The worst thing is that she didn't even was the first person to apologize and confirm it.

This. I actually am kinda mad at her for not even bothering announcing the postponment herself. No matter which reason she decided to postpone it for, but every professional artist writes about a postponement his/herself for first - you cannot argue that.

Colourful

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

It's getting postponed just like the Cure music video was supposed to be released a couple Mondays ago :toofunny: 

That was unsubstantiated rumor, so don't conflate the two.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Phaye Monster said:

Yeah guys, something serious could've happened. 

The official excuse was timing conflicts, but if it was something personal, she should have said as much :rip: 

Purr more, hiss less.

Weasel
4 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Exactly. Gaga wouldn't just postpone a performance like this for rehearsals. There must be more going on behing the curtains. I hope she is fine!! 

When was the last time when she postponed/cancelled a performance?

Just the cancellation of the BTW Ball comes to my mind right now...... And we know the reason why!

Didn't she cancel something in the UK last fall for Joanne, Graham Norton and X Factor (even though she did X Factor later). 

Archived