Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, belinda said:

Excuse me, how are these things a requirement to be a performer at the Super Bowl? :saladga: Y'all giving me a headache.

Rude to fans? WHERE? :saladga:

Not knowing/being clueless about a terrorist attack doesn't imply she shouldn't be a performer :saladga:

There are a lot of lipped performances at the Super Bowl :saladga:

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/162060/britney-spears-childrens-cancer-facility-nevada

Also, Britney has done charitable things. She's a good person.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman
9 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Beyoncé followed Madonna

Yes, and I thought that was too much consecutive pop. Just because I have an opinion doesn't mean it has any actual bearing on what they do lol

Zombie

"Impressive acapella rendition of happy birthday":selena:

This could lapidate her career or give her a boost, not in between.

I don´t know if this is true, what is true is that due to the success of her asian tour, with almost 30 millions in just 9 dates she is negotiating with LiveNation to tour worldwide next year.

gabeoz
Just now, Born To Slay said:

Okay I can see ur perspective. I don't think Britney is comparable to Iggy tho. Britney is a way better performer. I think if she really put her all into the choreo and staging, she could compete with Gaga. Or at the very least, not look bad next to her.

Britney could definitely look decent next to Gaga. But Gaga's live vocals completely blew it out of the water.

Poissonche

Okay I can see ur perspective. I don't think Britney is comparable to Iggy tho. Britney is a way better performer. I think if she really put her all into the choreo and staging, she could compete with Gaga. Or at the very least, not look bad next to her.

Yes, Britney is definitely a great performer, and most definitely had an impact on Gaga's way of performing, since she was at her peak during Gaga's teenage years. I still don't think Britney could top Gaga, but she could definitely put on a great show. But it's more the reception she would get that irks me. And also, I feel like we've gotten too much pop shows in a row, I want something else next year. I thought Gaga's show was a good way to end that pop phase. Put it can still come back in two years, you know.

Runway

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot.

so she wouldn't actually be the headliner

gabeoz
Just now, Runway said:

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot.

Supporting act for the ChainSh*tters :giveup:

Born To Slay
2 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Yes, Britney is definitely a great performer, and most definitely had an impact on Gaga's way of performing, since she was at her peak during Gaga's teenage years. I still don't think Britney could top Gaga, but she could definitely put on a great show. But it's more the reception she would get that irks me. And also, I feel like we've gotten too much pop shows in a row, I want something else next year. I thought Gaga's show was a good way to end that pop phase. Put it can still come back in two years, you know.

I wouldn't mind Britney doing it in 2019 to celebrate 20 years of BOMT. I'm just saying, as a hardcore Britney Stan, I'd love to see it next year if she got the deal.

but I see ur point that it's to much pop. I only listen to pop, so I can't get enough but I understand that some people like variety.

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

They said she has the hits and appeal to headline. I think they meant that Britney would guests like Madonna did.

Born To Slay
8 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

"Impressive acapella rendition of happy birthday":selena:

This could lapidate her career or give her a boost, not in between.

I don´t know if this is true, what is true is that due to the success of her asian tour, with almost 30 millions in just 9 dates she is negotiating with LiveNation to tour worldwide next year.

I hope she does a show in New York.

Zombie
1 hour ago, belinda said:

Wow......................

Imagine thinking that Ed Sheeran or Taylor Swift are better than Britney :ladyhaha: 

MTE, in wich sad confusing world that user lives in

53 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

If they didn't drag gay icon Lady Gaga.. they won't drag americas sweetheart Britney Spears. Believe me. 

+ We all know boys would be all over her cuz she is sexy as hell. 

YASSSSSS SHE ISS!!! LOVE LOVE THIS REPLY

52 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Here's the setlist I would do for the show

1. Oops 2. Womanizer 3. Slave 4. Make Me 5. BOMT 6. New song 7. Toxic

THIS, if she does it, she needs to release new album next year (wich is confirmed) and new single in the superbowl, PLUS, she was yesterday rehearsing at a dance studio, who knows why

Zombie

I hope she does a show in New York.

Do you live in NY? woow that's so cool

Born To Slay
Just now, Leonardo Fox said:

MTE, in wich sad confusing world that user lives in

YASSSSSS SHE ISS!!! LOVE LOVE THIS REPLY

THIS, if she does it, she needs to release new album next year (wich is confirmed) and new single in the superbowl, PLUS, she was yesterday rehearsing at a dance studio, who knows why

Wait, a new album in 2018? When was this confirmed? Omg that's great news! 

boyerased

Another year, another Britney super bowl rumor. She has the catalog, but let's be honest she isn't what she used to be. 

I'm hoping it'll be a band. But I don't know what band is big enough that haven't performed yet. Green Day is good, but their songs aren't super bowl friendly. 

Runway
56 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

If they didn't drag gay icon Lady Gaga.. they won't drag americas sweetheart Britney Spears. Believe me. 

+ We all know boys would be all over her cuz she is sexy as hell. 

Sorry but Gaga danced and sang her ass off live. Britney will do neither of those things :air: 

Archived