Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney in talks with Super Bowl officials (Updated)

Talent

Featured Posts

Talent

people-britney-spears.jpg

Oops, she wants to do it again.

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” according to an insider. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.”

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot. The 35-year-old singer last rocked the Super Bowl in 2001, when she performed “Walk This Way” in Tampa with acts including Aerosmith and ’N Sync.

Last summer, Spears was asked point-blank by BBC Radio 1 if she would be game for another Super Bowl show.

“Yes, I would probably do that,” she said.

[...]

We’re told that the success of her Las Vegas residency, which started in December 2013 and will wrap at the end of the year, has proven the “Baby One More Time” singer to be commercially and emotionally stable enough to perform for millions at the NFL’s biggest showcase. Spears has also made the case that she can still sing, which has been questioned.

Earlier this month, Spears wowed audiences in Singapore when she dedicated an impressive a cappella rendition of “Happy Birthday” to her bodyguard that set the internet afire. Throughout her career, Spears has been dogged with accusations of lip-syncing, which she has largely denied. However, she has confessed to using supporting “playback” vocals during exhausting dance numbers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/britney-spears-team-back-super-bowl-article-1.3315761

_

Same rumor every year, but hey... :lana:

_
[UPDATE]

:lana:

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Oh lord. The amount of vocal training this girl gonna get before doing this... :rip:

shmal96

Give me that live mic feed that I love :lolly: 

At least we know Gagas impact for one of the best SBHS performances will be unchanged for the next year :hor:

RainingOnMe
Just now, Wendy WiIIiams said:

“according to an insider" yeah I'm not buying it 

Tabloid sources (esp. NY Daily) most of the time have ties to celeb reps :poot:

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Radio Pop said:

Oh lord. The amount of vocal training this girl gonna get before doing this... :rip:

Gagadaily wasn't built in a day

tenor.gif

Irrelevant

I hope that she pre-records vocals and rehearses really well with actual good dancing and an overall better show than Vegas.

She will get a lot of the media shitting on her tho :neyde:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, shmal96 said:

Give me that live mic feed that I love :lolly: 

At least we know Gagas impact for one of the best SBHS performances will be unchanged for the next year :hor:

Don't underestimate the princess of pop

GAGASLAYME

I thought they cancelled super bowl performances after  Gaga  bc there would be no point in them.:stalkga:

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

Archived