💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Meruk Holland
3 hours ago, Logan said:

Having to hold the controller in one hand is the worst. 

Out of all of my complaints about this game, and there are many, this is my biggest one by far. Especially because I have no directional pad unless I'm using handheld mode.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

EEVEE IS SO CUTE I CANNOT :nooo:

And omg I’m actually loving using the Pokeball Plus, it makes me feel that magic I’ve always wanted to feel since falling in love with Pokemon when the anime aired here :giveup: The way it vibrates heavily when you’re catching a Pokemon and all. Just wish it had one more little button for X/Y or something but other than that it’s actually really fun and surprisingly comfortable :nick:

33 minutes ago, Haroon said:

And omg I’m actually loving using the Pokeball Plus, it makes me feel that magic I’ve always wanted to feel since falling in love with Pokemon when the anime aired here :giveup: The way it vibrates heavily when you’re catching a Pokemon and all. Just wish it had one more little button for X/Y or something but other than that it’s actually really fun and surprisingly comfortable :nick:

Same! I really like how there's no need for an item finder since Eevee's tail will just wiggle when there's an item in the ground close by. It has the Y-function, you need to shake it. If you press the top-button and shake it it'll take you to Go and Volume settings, if you shake it during the game itself it'll let you play with Eevee etc

Florian
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

No X ? :O

How do you save the game without it?

Meruk Holland

Took me 16 hours and 9 minutes. 

I'm kinda disappointed it took me so long. I probably could have easily shaved off 2 hours by now catching so many Pokemon and skirting around some trainers. 

Now to catch Mewtwo and battle the Master Trainers.

Haroon
1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

Same! I really like how there's no need for an item finder since Eevee's tail will just wiggle when there's an item in the ground close by. It has the Y-function, you need to shake it. If you press the top-button and shake it it'll take you to Go and Volume settings, if you shake it during the game itself it'll let you play with Eevee etc

I just experienced the tail wiggling now :laughga: I love the small things they’ve done, like how the animation of walking and running is different in grass than on normal paths. Also the way even wild Pokemon travelling through grass make the grass move :flutter:

Hmm I thought the shake did that but it wasn’t working when I was trying to switch into seeing the different poses. Sometimes it’d work and sometimes it wouldn’t :confused: I’ll give it a try again later when the TV’s free. Thanks :yay: 

28 minutes ago, Florian said:

No X ? :O

How do you save the game without it?

The B button on the Pokeball (invisible-ish button at the top of the ball that presses down) opens the menu :party: 

22 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

Took me 16 hours and 9 minutes. 

I'm kinda disappointed it took me so long. I probably could have easily shaved off 2 hours by now catching so many Pokemon and skirting around some trainers. 

Now to catch Mewtwo and battle the Master Trainers.

And here I am almost 3 hours into my journey and I literally just got out of Viridian Forest :rip: 

Meruk Holland

Holy crap, screw all legendary battles. They are such a pain in the ass to catch. I just gave up with Mewtwo and used my Master Ball. I normally save that in case I run into a shiny, but screw that. 

40 minutes ago, Haroon said:

And here I am almost 3 hours into my journey and I literally just got out of Viridian Forest :rip: 

I dunno when it started, but its just become a thing for me to try and beat the Pokemon games as fast as I can as soon as they come out. 

I mean, I try to do that for every game I play, but Pokemon especially since I think I do those faster than normal.

Florian
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

I just experienced the tail wiggling now :laughga: I love the small things they’ve done, like how the animation of walking and running is different in grass than on normal paths. Also the way even wild Pokemon travelling through grass make the grass move :flutter:

Hmm I thought the shake did that but it wasn’t working when I was trying to switch into seeing the different poses. Sometimes it’d work and sometimes it wouldn’t :confused: I’ll give it a try again later when the TV’s free. Thanks :yay: 

The B button on the Pokeball (invisible-ish button at the top of the ball that presses down) opens the menu :party: 

Uuuugh you make me want to buy it :giveup:

Haroon
19 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

I dunno when it started, but its just become a thing for me to try and beat the Pokemon games as fast as I can as soon as they come out. 

I mean, I try to do that for every game I play, but Pokemon especially since I think I do those faster than normal.

Oh wow :O It’s like the opposite for me, I’m such a snail when it comes to playing through games because I like to see and explore everything and get every hidden thing and so on :emma: I spent like an hour trying to catch an Abra yesterday :messga:

5 hours ago, Logan said:

PSA: If you're trying to chain catching the same Pokemon, don't save your game. It breaks your chain :cryga:

I found that out the hard way and it broke my chain of 40 Pidgey :neyde: 

DiegoMonster
2 hours ago, Haroon said:

Oh wow :O It’s like the opposite for me, I’m such a snail when it comes to playing through games because I like to see and explore everything and get every hidden thing and so on :emma: I spent like an hour trying to catch an Abra yesterday :messga:

I found that out the hard way and it broke my chain of 40 Pidgey :neyde: 

I tried a bellsprout chain and also broke it :neyde: btw where do you find Abra ? Do you need a lure ? :interestinga:

Haroon
On 11/13/2018 at 11:00 PM, Florian said:

You must have like 100€ discount by now :ladyhaha: Do you guys have Micromania in the UK ?

I don't think so because I don't know what that is :gum:

10 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I tried a bellsprout chain and also broke it :neyde: btw where do you find Abra ? Do you need a lure ? :interestinga:

Right below Cerulean City, there are 3 tiers of ledges and it can appear in any of those 3 patches of grass. It doesn't appear that often and it disappears kinda quick :omg: There are probably way more places you can find them later on but I'm making sure to catch every different Pokemon as I make my way through the game :laughga:

Archived