Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
2 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

New gameplay footage and Mega Evolutions return in new trailer

I'm liking this more with each piece of footage I see :giveup: Something seemed off about Jessie's face though, the eyes or eyebrows or something, but besides that I was loving it :laughga:

2 hours ago, Punktious said:

I hate to nitpick yesterday's Direct because it was amazing, but does this picture bother anyone else?

The Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link artwork. It's so inaccurate, like it's OoT Ganondorf, ALttP Zelda, and BotW Link. Like it just looks wrong. :ladyhaha:

I didn't really notice it until you pointed it out :toofunny: Now that I've seen it properly it does look kinda jarring, but I like the mishmash of it :laughga: Smash is showing a lot of appreciation, it's covered so many different styles and games:

OoT: Ganondorf, Sheik, Young Link
Majora's Mask: Young Link
A Link Between Worlds: Zelda

Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks: Toon Link
Breath of the Wild: Link

:flutter:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Punktious
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

OoT: Ganondorf, Sheik, Young Link
Majora's Mask: Young Link
A Link Between Worlds: Zelda

Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass/Spirit Tracks: Toon Link
Breath of the Wild: Link

:flutter:

Zelda is my favorite Nintendo series and it's nice to see most games represented :legend:

There's also alternate costumes for Link in the original Zelda outfit and TP I think

Meruk Holland
23 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

New gameplay footage and Mega Evolutions return in new trailer

I still prefer the way he looked in the anime (where he was like 7+ feet tall), but I am still so thirsty for Lt. Surge :giveup:

Haroon

Okay so some Octopath Traveler spoilers below so beware :giveup:

Spoiler

I discovered the hidden jobs and omg Steorra was so difficult to defeat, took me like 5 attempts and 2 hours or something but I finally got into the rhythm. After testing out the Starseer job I fell in love and HAD to go get the other ones so I hunted them down and beat all the other bosses. The hardest was the Warmaster guy because towards the end he'd end up with 6 turns which basically means you're dead if you allow that turn to happen :rip: After equipping my party with Starseer after unlocking it and then Sorcerer after unlocking that it just got a lot easier, the last boss was the easiest because after figuring out weaknesses on your first attempt you just go into your second attempt knowing what to do a lot better :woohoo: I'm so excited to use this, they seem awesome :excited2:

About to start the Chapter 4s now, I love how the maps are more sinister and the music's changed, totally changes the pace of things and gives you the thrill that you're nearing something super important and epic :udidnt:

ALSO anyone up for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in like 9 hours? LakituBannana.gif

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @edselink @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @hotgossip @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LOVE JUNKIE @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @slayo @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zelda

LADYGAGASHOOCK
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Reveal hidden contents

I discovered the hidden jobs and omg Steorra was so difficult to defeat, took me like 5 attempts and 2 hours or something but I finally got into the rhythm. After testing out the Starseer job I fell in love and HAD to go get the other ones so I hunted them down and beat all the other bosses. The hardest was the Warmaster guy because towards the end he'd end up with 6 turns which basically means you're dead if you allow that turn to happen :rip: After equipping my party with Starseer after unlocking it and then Sorcerer after unlocking that it just got a lot easier, the last boss was the easiest because after figuring out weaknesses on your first attempt you just go into your second attempt knowing what to do a lot better :woohoo: I'm so excited to use this, they seem awesome :excited2:

About to start the Chapter 4s now, I love how the maps are more sinister and the music's changed, totally changes the pace of things and gives you the thrill that you're nearing something super important and epic :udidnt:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @edselink @Flippy @Flooo @Florian @GagaSlaysUU @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @hotgossip @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @LadyLuca @LOVE JUNKIE @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @ModernEcstasy @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @Punktious @RebeldeFaith @retroglamx @Retron @River @slayo @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZacharyMonster @Zelda

:vegas:

homomo
49 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Reveal hidden contents

100%!!

Haroon

@tthen I got an email about the preorder of the SSBU special edition opening! It has the game and steelbook case and special edition GameCube controller and adapter :excited:

05898483_59_DD_47_DE_90_B4_9988223259_DF

Also mess at Nintendo selling the game by itself for ÂŁ59.99 when it's available at other retailers for ÂŁ49.99-ÂŁ54.99 :rip:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Why are we not being 1st? :selena: 

I have connection problems:rip:

10 hours ago, Haroon said:

Reveal hidden contents

Literally the first time I've been free to play AND remembered XD

Haroon nooooo, you were doing so good in that race too :')

Haroon
7 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Literally the first time I've been free to play AND remembered XD

Haroon nooooo, you were doing so good in that race too :')

YAY :woot: 

And yeah it’s not been good for me today, as soon as I start speeding off something bad happens :rip: 

Archived