💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
7 hours ago, Retron said:

The only one I've played is the Virtual Boy one. Maybe it was good, but I couldn't play it for long, because I valued my eyes, and the Virtual Boy did not.

Oh man, thanks for making me think of the Virtual Boy. It was an uncomfortable, eye-straining piece of garbage, and the only colors it could display were shades of red... but at least it had 3D parallax scrolling. :selena:

I got it on clearance from KB Toys for $30 by telling my mom it was a rare collector's item at an amazing price.

I've just played Mario Tennis on N64 and Mario Power Tennis on Gamecube :happy:

That Virtual Boy stuff looks cool but kinda scary too, the view in all the black and red is what I imagine life through Satan's eyes to look :deadbanana:

7 hours ago, River said:

I'm bad at tennis so I'm not even trying.. :huntyga:

Me too in real life but in the Mario games I've at least been able to hold my own, but then again neither of the ones I've played had online so maybe that's why. It'd probably be a better idea to practice with CPU and get to grips with the game first rather than going straight to online and getting salty over persistent losses :sweat: I was just so excited to play Mario Tennis online for the first time :giveup:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Me too in real life but in the Mario games I've at least been able to hold my own, but then again neither of the ones I've played had online so maybe that's why. It'd probably be a better idea to practice with CPU and get to grips with the game first rather than going straight to online and getting salty over persistent losses :sweat: I was just so excited to play Mario Tennis online for the first time :giveup:

Do far my husband keeps on beating me on Kart, so I guess I'll lose on Tennis too lol

I'm just awful in sport games :huntyga:

Like I choose a good character, a faster card and everything better than his but he still beats me.. I didn't even tell him some secrets lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Retron
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

That Virtual Boy stuff looks cool but kinda scary too, the view in all the black and red is what I imagine life through Satan's eyes to look :deadbanana:

It's terrible. There was never a headgear attachment, so you had to set it on a table and put your face in it for however log you could stand to play.

Imagine hunching over and holding position so you could stare at this, inches from your face.

Haroon

So it turns out I don't hate the Mario Tennis Aces tournament demo as I thought I did, just went and learned the ropes a bit more and went back to online play and I went from a 25% win rate to like 60-75% :awesome:

7 hours ago, River said:

Do far my husband keeps on beating me on Kart, so I guess I'll lose on Tennis too lol

I'm just awful in sport games :huntyga:

Like I choose a good character, a faster card and everything better than his but he still beats me.. I didn't even tell him some secrets lol

Mario Kart's all about how you make your turns and use your items and stuff :omg: Having a fast car helps but having slower cars that are better at acceleration can be better in other situations, Just find a combination that works for you and then master how to make turns and handle different item situations and you should be good :woohoo:

2 hours ago, Retron said:

It's terrible. There was never a headgear attachment, so you had to set it on a table and put your face in it for however log you could stand to play.

Imagine hunching over and holding position so you could stare at this, inches from your face.

Wait it didn't have a head attachment? :rip: That sounds so awkward and uncomfortable omg :wtfga:

On 6/1/2018 at 3:38 AM, Punktious said:

I got it! It's SW-3096-7327-7412

Added you to my list and to the OP :woohoo:

homomo
30 minutes ago, Retron said:

Prepare yourselves. E3 is coming.

3024337-e3-banner-movie-file.gif

For the first time ever, I won't have work/school. So I can watch as much of the programming to my hearts content :giveup: 

Haroon

I was on my phone when @Gardevoir posted all that good Pokemon Johto stuff but just went back and read it properly and omg :giveup: So many of those designs are SO CUTE :nick: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
18 hours ago, Retron said:

Prepare yourselves. E3 is coming.

3024337-e3-banner-movie-file.gif

wig wig wig weave wig

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm

Also the Autobomb Launcer + Carbon Roller Deco is disgusting. Fighting against it is an absolute pain. :cryga:

signing out

Haroon
15 minutes ago, ZacharyMonster said:

Also the Autobomb Launcer + Carbon Roller Deco is disgusting. Fighting against it is an absolute pain. :cryga:

Is it the only weapon with an autobomb launcher as a special? I'd never seen that before and was kinda surprised when Sheldon announced it when I booted up my copy :omg:

River

hmm do you also have the difficulty to take out the joy con from those black sticks?

yesterday the blue one just flew to the floor because I used all my strength to take it out, I got scared that I broke it or something, but it's fine it seems..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

Two titles leaked for this years e3 👀 ..

Spoiler

What?!:excited2:

I know Fortnite has been leaked(:tony:) but what is the other title?:oprah:

DiegoMonster
35 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

What?!:excited2:

I know Fortnite has been leaked(:tony:) but what is the other title?:oprah:

Spoiler

Yeah one of them is Fortnite, and the other one is Paladins. 

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

Yeah one of them is Fortnite, and the other one is Paladins. 

Gag :udidnt: 

also lets keep the spoiler info regarding E3 in the spoiler function just in case for those who wish to remain surprised, especially since Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee turned out to be true :messga: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived