Tom Nook

Omg I hope they bring back Bayonetta she was my main in Smash for 3DS :pray:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
1 hour ago, DramaMonster said:

If my main from 4 (Bowser Jr and maybe Bayonetta [I played as her so much when she launched]) and Ice Climbers come back, I’ll gladly sink more hours into that game than humanly possible...

1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

I'm like 99.99% certain that they will because she was so popular and Bayonetta 3 is a Nintendo exclusive :woot:

4 minutes ago, Korok said:

Btw forgot to mention, I bought splatoon 2 :unicorn:. It's fun but idk if I like the motion controls. I probably just need to get used to it. 

Motion controls seemed super weird to me at first and I played with stick controls for quite a while on Splatoon 1, but then there was like a glass ceiling on my progress on Ranked Mode because I wasn't being able to aim while jumping :giveup: There's way more freedom with motion controls, I remember recently I accidentally changed to stick controls and went online and I was horrified at the thought of ever playing that way again - it felt like I was wearing a straitjacket :sharon: 

3 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

I really need to get splatoon. I'm thinking they will release smash around oct/nov and do black friday bundles. that would move so many consoles. However, I am hoping that we get a really big release sometime before June. I know we are getting many great games, but we got Mario and Zelda last year. If smash comes out in october, that'll be a full year without a big game from nintendo (and no Kirby does not count). 

Do you have a Switch too? :excited2: Yeah I think Smash will come towards the end of the year so they can dominate the holiday period again :queenga:

Korok
37 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Motion controls seemed super weird to me at first and I played with stick controls for quite a while on Splatoon 1, but then there was like a glass ceiling on my progress on Ranked Mode because I wasn't being able to aim while jumping :giveup: There's way more freedom with motion controls, I remember recently I accidentally changed to stick controls and went online and I was horrified at the thought of ever playing that way again - it felt like I was wearing a straitjacket :sharon: 

Do you kind of use a mix of motion controls and stick controls? That's what I'm doing rn and it's a mess. 

Haroon
17 minutes ago, Korok said:

Do you kind of use a mix of motion controls and stick controls? That's what I'm doing rn and it's a mess. 

What do you mean? :confused: 

I use the left stick to move my Inkling around and the motion to aim. I only use the right stick if I need to move my vision far enough left/right that motion alone wouldn’t have been good enough so I use that sometimes if I need to :shrug: Motion is mainly just for accurately aiming, but the right stick is still useful if you need to majorly move your “head” :laughga:

GoldenPonyboy
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I'm like 99.99% certain that they will because she was so popular and Bayonetta 3 is a Nintendo exclusive :woot:

Do you have a Switch too? :excited2: Yeah I think Smash will come towards the end of the year so they can dominate the holiday period again :queenga:

Oh yes i do. I planned to get one since launch but struggled to find the money. But one sweet day in october, a coworker of mine brought hers to work and when i held it i fell in love. As soon as my shift was done at 8 am i split that baby boy on three credit cards and took it home. I regret none of it :classy:

Haroon
38 minutes ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Oh yes i do. I planned to get one since launch but struggled to find the money. But one sweet day in october, a coworker of mine brought hers to work and when i held it i fell in love. As soon as my shift was done at 8 am i split that baby boy on three credit cards and took it home. I regret none of it :classy:

How beautiful :giveup: The origin story of a man and his Switch :diane:

What's your friend code and which games do you have? :woohoo: 

DiegoMonster

I wake up and I’m still shoock about the smash announcement and Splatoon updates :giveup: 

Pablo
7 hours ago, Korok said:

What possessed you to buy a Wii U when BOTW came out 

Money, I was broke but really wanted to play :selena:

Don't visit my profile

GoldenPonyboy
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

How beautiful :giveup: The origin story of a man and his Switch :diane:

What's your friend code and which games do you have? :woohoo: 

Ive got the basics, mario kart, zelda, odyssey and rabbids. Ill need to get back to you on the friend code cuz idk what it is :wtfga:

River

I'm amazed about how quick they are releasing the games, I mean Smash Bros for the 3ds was a long wait..

So there's hope for Pokemon..

Now I wonder what it means for Pokemon this SB announcement, usually the mascot of the new generation is there, like Greninja, so maybe an announcement for Pokemon is coming along with Smash?!?!?!?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

12 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4821454

Korok
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

What do you mean? :confused: 

I use the left stick to move my Inkling around and the motion to aim. I only use the right stick if I need to move my vision far enough left/right that motion alone wouldn’t have been good enough so I use that sometimes if I need to :shrug: Motion is mainly just for accurately aiming, but the right stick is still useful if you need to majorly move your “head” :laughga:

Yes this! I was just wondering if you exclusively used the motion controls to aim or not.

PrinceOfTheStorm
16 hours ago, Haroon said:

Then I’m praying for Bowser Jr and Ice Climbers. I love Bowser Jr, such a fun character to play as. :flutter:

When I was on a cruise and we had a SSBB tournament, I won with Ice Climbers. :neyde:

signing out

YourWhiskyMouth

Hey! I’m playing Zelda Ocarina of Time on N64 for the first time ever today!!!

- sent 1/03/99 via internet explorer 

Archived