GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

Finally got MK8!!! So I'll start joining those matches as well!!!

Tom Nook

Welp I haven’t been up to date on this thread but I got a new job so this is a mood:

tumblr_oykmpwjPdD1uluwpgo1_400.png

Also I’m excited for Detective Pikachu on Friday I heard fans of the franchise really love it :popcorn:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Cuchulainn

Oof! I was planning to play MK8 yesterday I but got side tracked :fail:

tthen

I'm finally on break and Ramadan just started which means I have a ton of time to catch up on my switch games  :woot:

6 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Also I’m excited for Detective Pikachu on Friday I heard fans of the franchise really love it :popcorn:ï»żï»ż

It looks pretty fun so I might check it out this weekend

Bowman

Anyone fancy a game of SBB in a min? :oprah:

đ•Żđ•”, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

FrankMonster
On 5/2/2019 at 2:20 PM, Haroon said:

What great consoles they were :legend: Yeah I still forget that I’m able to continue playing the Switch in handheld mode, it catches me by surprise and makes me happy each time I remember that I can do that when the TV needs to be used :toofunny:

YES :woot: You’ve added me right? Someone named David did the other day :gum:

Yeah you need a membership for the online services :omg: 

@FrankMonster welcome to the Nintendo family (saw you post into the SSB Tournament thread so thought I’d get you over here) :woohoo: What’s your friend code and which games do you play and tell us about yourself :gaycat:

Hey! Thanks for getting me here.

I don't remember my friend code but will share it when I get home. 

I used to be a Nintendo gamer years back but skipped over the Wii U and I'm trying to be a decent player again lol. 

I am now learning to Main the Pokemon Trainer on Smash and been loving Splatoon2. I used to love Mario Kart Wii but for some reason, I'm not that interested in MK Deluxe, I am still playing it although not as often as the previous games I mentioned.

For local play, I'm playing Bayonetta 1, Cuphead and second Walkthrough of BOTW. 

Looking forward to play with all you guys! :flutter:

PrinceOfTheStorm

D55HMyyXsAMVZ1K?format=jpg&name=medium

Devil May Cry Comes to Switch This Summer

😳

signing out

tthen

Nintendo have released their schedule for E3

D6IC5mfXkAAEvzD?format=jpg&name=medium

More info at e3.nintendo.com

Haroon
On 5/6/2019 at 4:37 AM, Gardevoir said:

Welp I haven’t been up to date on this thread but I got a new job so this is a mood:

tumblr_oykmpwjPdD1uluwpgo1_400.png

Also I’m excited for Detective Pikachu on Friday I heard fans of the franchise really love it :popcorn:

Hope it's going well :party:

Gonna ask my sister if she can come watch it with me, otherwise it'll be the first movie I go alone to, I do want to get into that though because I'm tired of waiting for other people and I've heard watching movies in the cinema alone can be quite enjoyable :nick:

On 5/7/2019 at 1:39 AM, FrankMonster said:

Hey! Thanks for getting me here.

I don't remember my friend code but will share it when I get home. 

I used to be a Nintendo gamer years back but skipped over the Wii U and I'm trying to be a decent player again lol. 

I am now learning to Main the Pokemon Trainer on Smash and been loving Splatoon2. I used to love Mario Kart Wii but for some reason, I'm not that interested in MK Deluxe, I am still playing it although not as often as the previous games I mentioned.

For local play, I'm playing Bayonetta 1, Cuphead and second Walkthrough of BOTW. 

Looking forward to play with all you guys! :flutter:

Welcome back to the Nintendo family then :gaycat:

I can't get into Pokemon Trainer because that's like learning to main 3 different characters and I can barely main 1 properly :rip: YES another Splatoon 2 lover :legend:

I prefer MK8 over MKWii only because MKWii is a bit too hectic and relentless, but that's also what made it fun too :toofunny: You've got a great selection of games though, I love BotW and Bayonetta too. Still waiting for Cuphead but I'm sure it'll be great and worth it :woohoo:

On 5/7/2019 at 8:41 PM, ZacharyMonster said:

Devil May Cry Comes to Switch This Summer

😳

Omg I was just looking at this on Xbox One X :giveup:

Archived