💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

So, you know how you can walk by "tilting" the joystick and you can run by "smashing" it?

Same concept with attacks. You can perform chargeable smash attacks by smashing the joystick and pressing A, or you can perform a tilt attack by tilting the joystick and pressing A. Smash attacks are strong but are kinda slow, leaving you open to attacks, especially if you miss. Tilt attacks are generally faster but much weaker.

Personally, tilt attacks are kinda hard for me to pull off before Haroon suggested switching the C-Stick options to tilt attacks instead of their default smash attacks.

ooh I understand! ok I'll try Haroon suggestion too!

I just beat the hell out of Meta Knight with Bayo's smash attack :diane:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
1 hour ago, River said:

Tilt attacks?

Everything Meruk said :applause: Tilt attacks are great ways to get someone off you quick in some situations and can also set up some good combos or continue them :happy: It’s a whole new type of attack really so it just opens up your repertoire further. Then you can utilise smash attacks, special attacks, tilt attacks, aerial attacks, and throws :party: 

1 minute ago, Haroon said:

Everything Meruk said :applause: Tilt attacks are great ways to get someone off you quick in some situations and can also set up some good combos or continue them :happy: It’s a whole new type of attacks really so it just opens up your repertoire further. Then you can utilise smash attacks, special attacks, tilt attacks, aerial attacks, and throws :party: 

omg I have so much to learn!! but so far I really like the game, it's fun and funny and my adrenaline is rising haha

In Century mod, is there an end?

9 hours ago, DiegoMonster said:

I want some smash lessons too :laughga: please I’m tired of losing 

Same :selena: GGD Nintendo Hub group smash lessons incoming

Zero, a famous professional Smash player, has released his own tier list based on first impressions. 

zeros-smash-bros-ultimate-early-tier-lis

Ness in High Tier, I'll take it :vegas:

Meruk Holland
4 hours ago, Logan said:

Zero, a famous professional Smash player, has released his own tier list based on first impressions. 

zeros-smash-bros-ultimate-early-tier-lis

Ness in High Tier, I'll take it :vegas:

Mmmf. Love Palutena and Richter being so good.

Snake/Bayonetta with smash attack made me win a lot in few seconds, I just wait for the opponent to come, I release it, do it 2 times, they are dead.

I even succeed with Mr. Game& Watch, which was so annoying, I didn't know what's going on at first..

I BOUGHT BAYONETTA 1 :woot:

Which difficulty is better to start? I read that the game is very difficult in normal mod lol

Haroon
On 12/12/2018 at 8:33 PM, River said:

omg I have so much to learn!! but so far I really like the game, it's fun and funny and my adrenaline is rising haha

In Century mod, is there an end?

I've never played it :udidnt:

On 12/12/2018 at 8:56 PM, DiegoMonster said:

I want some smash lessons too :laughga: please I’m tired of losing 

15 hours ago, tthen said:

Same :selena: GGD Nintendo Hub group smash lessons incoming

Hosted by Logan-sensei :pray:

3 hours ago, Logan said:

Yaassss at the new Video Games section Smash photo :party: 

Thanks @Admin :worship2: It's so pretty :giveup:

ADBA454-E-44-AB-4-A7-C-8-F03-57-C32-F2-B

2 hours ago, River said:

I BOUGHT BAYONETTA 1 :woot:

Which difficulty is better to start? I read that the game is very difficult in normal mod lol

I remember finding it quite difficult in normal mode when I first played it :toofunny: See how you go for the first chapter and see if you need to crank it down or not, you might be a better newbie than I was :emma:

4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I've never played it :udidnt:

Hosted by Logan-sensei :pray:

Thanks @Admin :worship2:

I remember finding it quite difficult in normal mode when I first played it :toofunny: See how you go for the first chapter and see if you need to crank it down or not, you might be a better newbie than I was :emma:

NEVER PLAYED IT?!?! it's like non stop Mii fighters and you kill them with one shot.

If it's like God Of War so I think I can beat it because I played all the games in Very Hard Mod and I beat them all.

OK listen to this I have the best strategy for the ACE Necromza spirit against stamina Mewtwo

Take Bayonetta and spam the special move - the guns just click B and shoot the Mewtwo

I got this spirit after 1 minute :woot:

I wouldn't be surprise if it's the best strategy for every stamina boss

DiegoMonster
39 minutes ago, River said:

NEVER PLAYED IT?!?! it's like non stop Mii fighters and you kill them with one shot.

If it's like God Of War so I think I can beat it because I played all the games in Very Hard Mod and I beat them all.

OK listen to this I have the best strategy for the ACE Necromza spirit against stamina Mewtwo

Take Bayonetta and spam the special move - the guns just click B and shoot the Mewtwo

I got this spirit after 1 minute :woot:

I wouldn't be surprise if it's the best strategy for every stamina boss

I’m still trying to figure out how to beat the Pauline spirit (which are overpowered Mario and Donkey Kong and a running peach) 

Archived