💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

MANiDONTCURE

Tried out the new boat map in Splatoon 2 and I love it! It feels bigger, which is what I feel is lacking in the other Splatoon 2 maps. I also tried out the new sloshing machine and I love it! I was terrible with it in the first game, but I got the hang of it right away in S2 (probably because I've inked like 100,000p with the tri slosher lol).

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

Some of my team mates disconnected in Rainmaker and I was left to my own defenses :neyde:

Also when it's the glowflies level in Salmon Run for the love of god stay near the basket don't try to move around :neyde:

We need a retreat or help emoticon :neyde:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

homomo

Took control of Rudiana! That's my second divine beast! Does anyone know how I can get some snow gear for the mountains? I have the boots, but nothing to protect me from the cold.

Tom Nook
9 hours ago, Interstellar said:

Took control of Rudiana! That's my second divine beast! Does anyone know how I can get some snow gear for the mountains? I have the boots, but nothing to protect me from the cold.

The Snowquill set is found at Rito village on the north west side of the map. 

PrinceOfTheStorm

Picking up MK8 later on this week or something. I need diversity to my ONE game Splatoon 2, even though it will never get old. :woohoo:

signing out

Haroon

After only getting 15 ability chunks so far in Splatoon 2 I feel like I'm never going to be able to craft perfect gear for myself :air: Also I swear my Splatfest Tee prefers Ink Resistance for some reason :laughga: 

On 8/27/2017 at 5:01 PM, Interstellar said:

OH. I already learned that, but didn't think it could be used on them. Thank you!

You're welcome :woohoo: 

On 8/27/2017 at 5:25 PM, Gardevoir said:

That laser range :sharon: 

On 8/27/2017 at 6:13 PM, JGD said:

I started playing BOTW again after a few weeks and I'm doing that blue flame quest in Hateno.  Currently chilling under some patio because it's raining :selena:

LOL that imagery :toofunny: The rain does annoy me sometimes, like it's as if the game knows when I need to climb something because whenever I do it suddenly starts pouring down for ages :koons: Wish there was some magic thing that stopped it :cryga: 

Haroon
2 minutes ago, Slappy said:

Edit: Nevermind :sweat:

I saw it before the edit :poot: 

Spoiler

Didn't understand it though :duck: 

4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I saw it before the edit :poot: 

Hide contents

Didn't understand it though :duck: 

You know, when you click on the page count you can type the number of the page you want to go. I unintentionally typed the page number on the comment section. So instead of jumping to the page I wanted, I commented the page number :toofunny:

I guess i got exposed. It's not the first time though. Does this only happen to me? 

By the way, I ordered my nintendo switch 2 days ago, only to find out that it was discounted the day after :toofunny:

Anyway, I only have breath of the wild at the moment, but i really want to play with you guys :O 

homomo

I feel like I'm progressing wayyyy too fast now :giveup:

My total play hours should be released this weekend, so that'll tell me to slow down or not :sweat:

Tom Nook

:lolly: Here are some Indie Games coming out soon if anyone is interested :lolly:

2m9lusb9wwiz.png

PrinceOfTheStorm
7 hours ago, Haroon said:

After only getting 15 ability chunks so far in Splatoon 2 I feel like I'm never going to be able to craft perfect gear for myself :air: Also I swear my Splatfest Tee prefers Ink Resistance for some reason :laughga: 

You're welcome :woohoo: 

That laser range :sharon: 

LOL that imagery :toofunny: The rain does annoy me sometimes, like it's as if the game knows when I need to climb something because whenever I do it suddenly starts pouring down for ages :koons: Wish there was some magic thing that stopped it :cryga: 

Ugh, I got enough for one Ink Saver Main, except none of my Three slot Splash Mob will get two in a row first. 

I have the same problem with my Tee. Can't go wrong with it though.

signing out

Haroon
2 hours ago, BabyMonster said:

Ugh, I got enough for one Ink Saver Main, except none of my Three slot Splash Mob will get two in a row first. 

I have the same problem with my Tee. Can't go wrong with it though.

Turns out Splash Mob favours Ink Resistance, I thought they'd give a Tshirt that didn't favour or disfavour any ability :duck: 

what do you mean by two in a row first? :confused: 

PrinceOfTheStorm
Just now, Haroon said:

Turns out Splash Mob favours Ink Resistance, I thought they'd give a Tshirt that didn't favour or disfavour any ability :duck: 

what do you mean by two in a row first? :confused: 

I want my first two slots to be Ink Saver Main, so I don't have an aniexty attack of screwing it up, and just use my chunks. Hope that solved my poor word choice :duck:

signing out

Haroon
1 minute ago, BabyMonster said:

I want my first two slots to be Ink Saver Main, so I don't have an aniexty attack of screwing it up, and just use my chunks. Hope that solved my poor word choice :duck:

Ah I got it :happy: nah it was fine it's just late here so my brain isn't at its best :flop: 

i think I might just go for actual style for once, because on Splatoon 1 that was almost impossible but now with Splatoon 2 as long as a gear item has a main ability you want you can craft the rest as you please :woot: Constantly checking on SplatNet for stuff I like the look of that has an ability that I like :excited2: 

Archived