💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon
1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

If they're using the BOTW engine we're getting it sooner..like 2 or 3 years? Oot --> MM was 2 years... MM --> Wind Waker was 2/2,5 years. If it's a top down Zelda then it won't take that long to develop either

I think 3 years from now :huh: Like they probably have Skyward Sword HD coming in 1-2 years to keep fans busy, then the new game maybe a year or so after that like they did with Twilight Princess HD to BoTW :O

1 hour ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

If they use the same engine, will the graphics be the same?:poot: I love BOTW but I wish it looked a bit more mature like TP in terms of graphics, just like that Wii U trailer we got in 2013:toofunny:

I hope they switch up the graphics unlike from OoT to MM :laughga: Gosh that Wii U tech demo was amazing, it's a shame we never got something like that because it was stunning :giveup: I'm hoping they take a darker (like TP) or more realistic (like the Wii U tech demo) approach soon, like within the next 2 new games

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Retron

Folks I have been hiding this from you but my great-grandnephew works at Nintendo and he gave me this exclusive footage of the new Zelda to only share with you so please don't show it to anyone else ok?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Clearly an all new engine. I better not see this show up on Kotaku, kids.

Tom Nook

Floor map for E3 2018 is out, Nintendo has a large booth and “also appears to be taking up space in theater room.”

e3-2018-1107359.jpeg

e3-2-1107361.jpeg

I also wonder what are they going to decorate their booth :excited2: it’s usually decorated after their main showcase like Hyrule for Breath of the Wild in 2016, and New Donk City for Super Mario Odyssey in 2017 :woot: 

original.jpg

nintendo-booth-e3-2017-8635-009.jpg

Source: http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/05/06/e3-2018-floor-maps-revealed-nintendo-sony-epic-games/

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River
4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Floor map for E3 2018 is out, Nintendo has a large booth and “also appears to be taking up space in theater room.”

e3-2018-1107359.jpeg

e3-2-1107361.jpeg

I also wonder what are they going to decorate their booth :excited2: it’s usually decorated after their main showcase like Hyrule for Breath of the Wild in 2016, and New Donk City for Super Mario Odyssey in 2017 :woot: 

original.jpg

nintendo-booth-e3-2017-8635-009.jpg

Source: http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/05/06/e3-2018-floor-maps-revealed-nintendo-sony-epic-games/

oh wow I hope Pokemon Switch :giveup:

May is usually the announcement month, I'm like checking every moment if there's any Direct news

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Retron

E3 season at last. Makes me so nostalgic. There was nothing like cracking open that massive triple thick post-E3 issue of EGM and burning a hole thru it all month.

Now it's of course all live video coverage, which is great in its own way, but I do sometimes miss the days of print.

CyanLights

I really hope they announce Pokemon and Animal Crossing for the switch I love those games :giveup:

Also just ordered my switch today :excited2::tony:

Retron

More details on Switch Online.

Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online
The service will launch with 20 games, with new games added regularly. Launch titles include:
Soccer
Tennis
Donkey Kong™
Mario Bros.™
Super Mario Bros.™
Balloon Fight™
Ice Climber™
Dr. Mario™
The Legend of Zelda™
Super Mario Bros.™ 3

And more to be revealed!

Save Data Cloud Backup
Save your data online for easy access. Details about this feature will be available before the paid service launches in September.

6nU1m9j.jpg

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Retron said:

Save Data Cloud Backup
Save your data online for easy access. Details about this feature will be available before the paid service launches in September.

6nU1m9j.jpg

616.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

PedrinniSan

I just want them to give us some info about the new Pokemon Game.

I've been a huge fan all my life, always waiting for new games and reading all the leaks and crazy rumours (just like with lg albums :laughga:), but this time I'm so f*cking lost with Game Freak is gonna do, is the first time I don't know what to expect.:triggered:

I NEED THAT POKEMON RPG 4 SWITCH TO ERASE  MY SOCIAL LIFE FOR THE REST OF TIME.:cryga:

PS: If the rumour of a new region based in Spain is true, just buy a ouija to tell me how good LG6 is because I'll be DEAD.

LadyLuca
49 minutes ago, PedrinniSan said:

I just want them to give us some info about the new Pokemon Game.

I've been a huge fan all my life, always waiting for new games and reading all the leaks and crazy rumours (just like with lg albums :laughga:), but this time I'm so f*cking lost with Game Freak is gonna do, is the first time I don't know what to expect.:triggered:

I NEED THAT POKEMON RPG 4 SWITCH TO ERASE  MY SOCIAL LIFE FOR THE REST OF TIME.:cryga:

PS: If the rumour of a new region based in Spain is true, just buy a ouija to tell me how good LG6 is because I'll be DEAD.

Im also a mega fan!!! New Region in spain? Yass! Cool! (what else is rumored?)

But will it be a new Gen tho? They always started with a new Gen. when theres a new platform! But we just had Sun and Moon

Or will the follow the pattern and Remake 4th Gen??? 

Or will they Remake Kanto again because its the fan favorite and then want boosted sales?

I just hope its new region or Gen 4, Ive had enough of Kanto (right now)..I think and hope its going to be released as planed in 2018 (christmas time) But 2019 is also ok if its worth the wait. 

Just curious how they will change the game

Spoiler

also LG6 in 2019 ;)

PedrinniSan
10 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

But will it be a new Gen tho? They always started with a new Gen. when theres a new platform! But we just had Sun and Moon

Or will they Remake Kanto again because its the fan favorite and then want boosted sales?

I just hope its new region or Gen 4, Ive had enough of Kanto (right now)

Hide contents

also LG6 in 2019 ;)

Well I've read a lot of rumours online, the only "confirmed" thing is that the game is in a Translation Phase and is almost finished. There a lot of "insiders" that are telling that we can expect a new region and a new battle system, but sis you know who this insiders things works :trollga:

I wouldn't like a Kanto remake. Sorry not sorry, but is the worst region and has the most boring pokemon. I started with Pokemon Emerald, and Hoenn has a big place in my heart, but my favourite games are DPP, because they were the first PKMN games I ever waited and lived all the promo, leaks and rumours before its realease. I'd die for a Sinnoh remake tbh. :cryga: 

I'm from Spain and a region based on it would make me go crazy. We have a lot of different landscapes and the North & South are so different that they could make a great job with it! I just can't wait!!!!!!!!! 

GAME FREAK CAN YOU HEAR ME??? JUST GIVE ME DAT POKEMON GAME

Meruk Holland
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

I just hope its new region or Gen 4, Ive had enough of Kanto (right now)..I think and hope its going to be released as planed in 2018 (christmas time) But 2019 is also ok if its worth the wait. 

Just curious how they will change the game

Reveal hidden contents

also LG6 in 2019 ;)

Some of the rumors I've heard are that its gonna be based on the Kanto region, but its going to be a new take on it, so it wouldn't be a remake per se. Also that the graphics will be somewhere between Sun & Moon and Pokken.

PrinceOfTheStorm

I'm hearing sources say we aren't getting the Virtual Console on the Switch. :cryga:

signing out

Retron
38 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

I'm hearing sources say we aren't getting the Virtual Console on the Switch. :cryga:

I think it's pretty clear we're not. And a ton of "VC" games are already on the eShop, released as ports by Hamster. That kind of gave it away that we weren't getting it this whole time. I just wish Nintendo would make it official rather than string everyone along to hold out hope.

YourWhiskyMouth

So I just finished all my exams for the semester and finally started Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze on Switch...

Yall they were NOT KIDDING when they said this game is difficult :selena:

I am dying more than the start of BOTW and that’s saying something. SEND HELP SOS

Archived