Second place :sis: 

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I had a Bob-omb blast :poot: 

I’m cackling:ladyhaha:

Haroon

I finally ordered a micro SD card, the 128GB one. I'm kinda worried that I'm gonna fall down the eShop rabbit hole now :gum:

Tom Nook

Splatfest Results!

tumblr_p8bggzoRAO1u3akyno1_1280.jpg 

tumblr_p8bggzoRAO1u3akyno2_1280.jpg

Raph and Leo went toe to toe, and Team Raph came out on top with a 2-1 win! Thanks to everyone who participated, now get ready for round two!

tumblr_p8bgtlWzUA1u3akyno1_1280.png

Round 2 of the @tmnt Splatfest begins 5/11 at 9pm PT! Will Mikey make the grade? Or will Donnie don the crown? Pick your team when the voting begins the evening of 5/8.

tumblr_p8bh443mlr1u3akyno1_250.png

PSA – Don’t forget to collect your Super Sea Snails by Tuesday morning! The weekly @tmnt Splatfests mean there’s a shorter time than usual to collect your winnings!

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon

I've been playing SteamWorld Dig and it's actually fun :laughga: It's not something you can play for aaaaages in one go in my opinion, like it can get tiring exploring and digging but in bursts of like 1-2 hours I think it's great :woohoo: Gradually gets harder as you go along and teaches you without actually telling you anything, like you learn so much through experience and it makes you feel so smart and rewarded :awesome:

20 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Round 2 of the @tmnt Splatfest begins 5/11 at 9pm PT! Will Mikey make the grade? Or will Donnie don the crown? Pick your team when the voting begins the evening of 5/8.

Wait so is this basically 3 Splatfests in a weekly row? :confused:

DiegoMonster
8 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Are y'all ready? New Zelda :giveup: 

What’s That ??!

17 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

What’s That ??!

They already mentioned they started production on a new Zelda before BOTW was released and now they've placed a job add for a designer who'll design the map/creatures/dungeons/etc :giveup: 

Haroon
1 hour ago, BadMonster said:

Are y'all ready? New Zelda :giveup: 

tenor.gif?itemid=6081931

edit: Just saw the translation and omg :giveup: I hope they do proper themed dungeons in the next one, with the scale and graphics in BoTW they'd be epic :excited2: Also I hope we get more variation of enemies too, BoTW just had like 10 enemies with different colour/elemental variations :S I don't think we'll be getting a new one for another few years though because BoTW will be lasting quite a while, but I don't think the gap will be as long as the gap between Skyward Sword and BoTW (almost 7 years) because they'll want to capitalise on the success of BoTW. I think something like the gap between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword (5 years) or even less, like 4 :woot:

21 minutes ago, Haroon said:

edit: Just saw the translation and omg :giveup: I hope they do proper themed dungeons in the next one, with the scale and graphics in BoTW they'd be epic :excited2: Also I hope we get more variation of enemies too, BoTW just had like 10 enemies with different colour/elemental variations :S I don't think we'll be getting a new one for another few years though because BoTW will be lasting quite a while, but I don't think the gap will be as long as the gap between Skyward Sword and BoTW (almost 7 years) because they'll want to capitalise on the success of BoTW. I think something like the gap between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword (5 years) or even less, like 4 :woot:

If they're using the BOTW engine we're getting it sooner..like 2 or 3 years? Oot --> MM was 2 years... MM --> Wind Waker was 2/2,5 years. If it's a top down Zelda then it won't take that long to develop either

Florian
5 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

If they're using the BOTW engine we're getting it sooner..like 2 or 3 years? Oot --> MM was 2 years... MM --> Wind Waker was 2/2,5 years. If it's a top down Zelda then it won't take that long to develop either

They'll use the same engine. If it was only for BotW they wouldn't have modified the Havok physics engine ;) So yeah, we can expect a new game quite soon, but I think that the date won't be based on development but more on Nintendo marketing schedule :giveup: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

They'll use the same engine. If it was only for BotW they wouldn't have modified the Havok physics engine ;) So yeah, we can expect a new game quite soon, but I think that the date won't be based on development but more on Nintendo marketing schedule :giveup: 

If they use the same engine, will the graphics be the same?:poot: I love BOTW but I wish it looked a bit more mature like TP in terms of graphics, just like that Wii U trailer we got in 2013:toofunny:

Florian
8 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

If they use the same engine, will the graphics be the same?:poot: I love BOTW but I wish it looked a bit more mature like TP in terms of graphics, just like that Wii U trailer we got in 2013:toofunny:

Not necessarily :) The graphics depend on what the studio and the artists want.

Games using  the same engine are very diverse when it comes to graphics. For instance, take Unreal Engine 4, it goes from Kirby and FFVII Remake to Tekken 7 and even Goat Simulator :laughga:

LADYGAGASHOOCK
Just now, Florian said:

Not necessarily :) The graphics depend on what the studio and the artists want.

Games using  the same engine are very diverse when it comes to graphics. For instance, take Unreal Engine 4, it goes from Kirby, FF to Tekken 7 and even Goat Simulator :laughga:

Oh:rip:

Archived