• Created
  • Last Reply
LADYGAGASHOOCK
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Gustav winning Shine Thief? I never would’ve thought

tenor.gif?itemid=10154701

Mah revenge after you stole my wig and snatched first place twice:poot:

LadyLuca

Mhhh seems like I sucked hard xd Was fun but I have to sleep now. (2 am in germany) Good Night guys/gurls

Haroon

Thanks for the races and battles guys :sara: I’m here but I’m struggling to keep my eyes open, they’re like red and stinging because of no sleep :air: 

LADYGAGASHOOCK

Goodnight everyone:nick: Thanks for playing, till next time:wub::heart:

homomo
14 hours ago, Haroon said:

Added to the OP :happy: I'll add you later to my friend list unless you get there first LOL 

I'm in :yay: My final essay hand-in was today and I feel like my life has changed, I'm finally done with university (unless I failed, then I'm not sure what's going to happen :duck:). All I want to do now is sleep because I've had like none for the past week and play Switch :giveup:

Is anyone up for Mario Kart in 3.5 hours? :excited2:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DramaMonster @Flippy @FlopSlurper @Florian @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @retroglamx @River @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

UGH. I was out watching the new Avengers movie!

Haroon

So Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and SteamWorld Dig 2 (physical) came out yesterday and I got home and only SteamWorld Dig 2 was there, which I'm not even going to be playing until I've played and finished the first SteamWorld Dig :rip: I'm not even surprised, I don't know why I bother pre-ordering games anymore, I should just go back to going to the stores in person for on-the-day releases :noparty:

ON ANOTHER NOTE!!! Anyone up for Mario Kart in 11 hours? :excited2:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Florian @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @retroglamx @Retron @River @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, Haroon said:

:poot: 

tbh yes I think I will be online during that time :lolly: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Haroon
14 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

:poot: 

tbh yes I think I will be online during that time :lolly: 

It's like 8AM right now, I'm barely awake :cryga: And YAAAY :woot:

25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

So Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and SteamWorld Dig 2 (physical) came out yesterday and I got home and only SteamWorld Dig 2 was there, which I'm not even going to be playing until I've played and finished the first SteamWorld Dig :rip: I'm not even surprised, I don't know why I bother pre-ordering games anymore, I should just go back to going to the stores in person for on-the-day releases :noparty:

@BadMonster @Banshee @Cuchulainn @Darcklighter22 @DiegoMonster @DramaMonster @Flippy @Flooo @FlopSlurper @Florian @Gardevoir @GeoDude @ghs @Gia Gunn @Interstellar @JaneTheC @JGD @jrv @Julien Hatake @Korok @LADYGAGASHOOCK @Logan @MANiDONTCURE @Meruk Holland @MonsterJay @NintendoMONSTER @PopMonstre @PoshLife @retroglamx @Retron @River @StressedOut @tthen @uo111 @YourWhiskyMouth @ZeldaJ

why always so late? :( 

Haroon
Just now, BadMonster said:

why always so late? :( 

That's only 8PM for you isn't it? :confused: It's hard to find a time that works for both us Europeans and the Americans :giveup:

Archived