💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Staryu

I'd be up for a Discord group. :gaycat: 

Though I'd probably rarely ever play with you guys since Overwatch is taking over my life and I'm starting a new full time job on monday. :air: 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11.8.2017 at 8:03 PM, Haroon said:

Welcome :hug: I'll boot my 3DS up and add you in a sec and get you added to the OP too :yay: 

I've never played the Metroid series but I'm a huge fan of Samus and Zero Suit Samus in Super Smash Bros so I am interested. The footage they showed of Samus Returns looked really cool, I've always been a fan of 2D platformers :woohoo: 

Also just saw this but they're releasing a limited edition Samus 3DS XL :O

Ok, thank you! :hug:

You definitely have to try it out! ^^ 

I really hope that they will rerelease smash for the switch. It's one of my favorite games, but unfortunately I don't have a wii u.. :duck:

Also, the Samus 3ds XL looks amazing!  :O

Princess Zelda
On 9/8/2017 at 9:30 AM, Haroon said:

I'm hoping I'll be able to stick it out, but to be honest I've never been too interested in the storylines anyway or just not focused on them that much, the dungeons and puzzles are what draw me in and keep me in :deadbanana: I should probably focus on the story more :flop: 

Zelda was really cool in SSBM! She used to be my main but then they split her and Sheik in SSBB so I stopped :neyde: 

You should tbh :gaysia: I understand though, the dungeons have always been like the most exciting part about Zelda games (besides the storylines). 

And yeah :flutter: huh, did you actually alternate between the two during matches? I'm actually glad they were split 'cause I've never been a fan of Sheik's playstyle. 

Tom Nook

When somebody thinks they can try to take my turf in Splat zone :grr:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

MANiDONTCURE
On 8/12/2017 at 1:07 PM, Haroon said:

Omg Cooking Mama :giveup: I had the first game of that, the DS one, and it was so much fun. I got gold medals on all of the recipes except one which I gave up trying on :flop: 

Oh cool, which channels do you watch? :yay: Before getting Breath of the Wild and even now that I have it, I still watch so many YouTube videos of people doing different things on it :flutter:

Ahhh I see, that makes sense. I'm totally in, but would we be like talking via the Nintendo app or Discord or something as well during it? :confused: 

I gave it a shot today and omg it's such a defensive weapon :air: Wish they'd make a few changes though, like if we could bring out the shield form whenever we wanted instead of having to shoot and hold, and if we were able to shoot off the umbrella top without having to hold it for 84 years :rip: There's not enough active control over the different functions of it, which is unfortunate because it has such cool functions :grr:

Yeah I prefer discord! Sorry I haven''t been keeping up I had work these past days lol.

Tom Nook

Am I the only one who uses their Mii as their Nintendo avi? :selena: I see like 4 BOTW Links and I'm the only one who can probably get a vague idea of what I look like :selena:

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, Creativek said:

I use Yoshi :D 

Ok so that's who you are some people use their GGD and some don't I'm like :oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

Cuchulainn
Just now, Gardevoir said:

Ok so that's who you are some people use their GGD and some don't I'm like :oprah: :oprah: :oprah:

Have you added me? Sorry I haven't turned my Switch on in a couple of weeks. I'll go check :D 

Tom Nook

For the record I'm not that pale I just can never get my skin tone right :neyde:

Tom Nook
Just now, Creativek said:

Have you added me? Sorry I haven't turned my Switch on in a couple of weeks. I'll go check :D 

Yes Derek correct? If you look at my play history you can see I have no life :selena:

Archived