GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Anyone else enjoy Animal Crossing :lolly:

animalcrossing.jpg?format=750w

0314e80745d700302b8613380e4c1c3e--landsc

tumblr_n3qbv9hAbB1tv1e7ko1_400.gif

the series is so cute and beautiful, it's very well thought out with so many Easter eggs. I'm hoping for a Switch release but sometimes I get so addicted to it. 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stan Is My Name

Ive only played the Wii one which Ive heard is the worst one in the series. But after seeing the revamp in New Leaf Id be down to get a switch one especially since I cant play Spla2n anymore because I have crap internet.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Staryu

I love the AC series but I no longer play New Leaf, I cannot bare the low resolution of the 3DS anymore tbh. :sweat:

I can't wait to see all these cuties in HD on my Switch. :diane: Same thing with Pokémon.

Haroon
On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:02 PM, iAdrian97 said:

I got the game this weekend and I’m a level 12 and I’m the c‘s for the Ranks. 

YAY :woot: What's your friend code? :flutter: 

8 minutes ago, Banshee said:

I love the AC series but I no longer play New Leaf, I cannot bare the low resolution of the 3DS anymore tbh. :sweat:

I can't wait to see all these cuties in HD on my Switch. :diane: Same thing with Pokémon.

Omg I haven't played my 3DS in ages but I'm worried I'm gonna hate it after playing the Switch in handheld mode :emma:

17 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Anyone else enjoy Animal Crossing :lolly:

the series is so cute and beautiful, it's very well thought out with so many Easter eggs. I'm hoping for a Switch release but sometimes I get so addicted to it. 

I've never played it but I've kinda wanted to, I think I remember @Redstreak speaking about it a while ago and how fun it actually is. When I first saw and read about it it didn't seem appealing to me but I've seen some reviews and it does look like it'd suck you in and be quite enjoyable actually :toofunny:

Redstreak

Animal Crossing is king, I'm checking for news about a switch release every day

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MANiDONTCURE

Hi everyone! I haven't been on GGD in 2 years but I'm finally making a comeback. Does anybody play splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch! I'm looking for some people to do league battles with.

My rankings: Splat Zones: A+. Tower Control: A-. Rainmaker: B+. 

If anyone wants to play league or just regular turf please let me know, my friend code is: SW-4989-6020-9699

I also play Mario Kart 8 and ARMS! <3

Logan
On 8/9/2017 at 4:54 PM, Haroon said:

@Logan I added you through the Wii U or 3DS thing but could you please post your friend code here? :yay: I want to add you to the OP :flutter:

SW-8366-6519-2593

Stan Is My Name

Everyone playing spla2n and I'm here :selena:

Odyssey better be the sh*t I don't want a $300 paperweight.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

Cuchulainn
19 minutes ago, Stan Is My Name said:

Don't worry I don't play that game either :selena:

October couldn't come fast enough :) 

Haroon
8 hours ago, MANiDONTCURE said:

Hi everyone! I haven't been on GGD in 2 years but I'm finally making a comeback. Does anybody play splatoon 2 for the Nintendo Switch! I'm looking for some people to do league battles with.

My rankings: Splat Zones: A+. Tower Control: A-. Rainmaker: B+. 

If anyone wants to play league or just regular turf please let me know, my friend code is: SW-4989-6020-9699

I also play Mario Kart 8 and ARMS! <3

Yeah quite a few of us play Splatoon 2 :yay: Not to be a total idiot but what exactly are League Battles, I'm pretty sure they were explained in the direct a while ago but it's all a blur :emma: 

I'm gonna add you as soon as I get downstairs :excited2:

6 hours ago, Stan Is My Name said:

What's your friend code? :woohoo: Besides Splatoon 2 there's Breath of the Wild unless you're done with that or not interested in Zelda. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is great though, I mean I haven't got it or played it but I have the Wii U version and that one's awesome so Deluxe must be as well :laughga: 

6 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

I just want a new Pokémon game :gaysia::emma:

New as in Pokken Tournament DX or Ultra Moon/Sun? :derpga: 

The world is gonna end as we know it when they release the new canon Pokémon game on the Switch :giveup: 

Haroon

The Japan Splatoon twitter account has announced summer gear which will be available for a week :excited2: Hopefully this will be worldwide soon enough :yay:

Also the Splatbrella weapon is coming TOMORROW :woot:

Hey ^^ 

My 3ds friend code is: 1177-7838-7024 

I will also post the one for the switch once i get it. I'm moving to Germany and I couldn't afford any luggage. But I can't wait to finally get it! :excited2:

In the meantime, I'll spend my freetime palying with my 3ds. If you're into Pokemon battles feel free to text me! :hor:

Also, is anyone familiar with the Metroid series? I just finished the last part of the Prime Trilogy and I can't wait until the new Games are going to be released! :excited2:

Archived