game

GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Beat my first Divine Beast on Breath of the WIld :woohoo:

Hide contents

The process of taking over the machine was really cool but I am underwhelmed overall :S I prefer the idea of there being a set themed dungeon that goes from room to room and requires keys and so on, that's like one of the biggest highlights of the series :giveup: I get we have LOADS of shrines now to fill that void but it's still not the same. Like shrines all look the same and have the same visual theme, whereas in previous Zelda games it was really fun to finally get to a dungeon because it'd be like a mini world of puzzles all with the same visuals and it was more eventful overall. I understand that we can't have it all though and there does need to be a trade off somewhere :O 

I hope in the next Zelda game it becomes a combination of both that will be really awesome. :tony:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Zelda
On 5/8/2017 at 6:44 PM, JGD said:

I forbid him to retire until they release a new one for the Switch.  Or at least a re-release of the current edition for the switch :neyde: Like how do you not release one of your biggest games on your new console :grr: 

Totally agree. I don't understand how Sakurai/Nintendo could even contemplate not making more Smash games :saladga: I don't know about one for the Switch though, I mean I wish, but Smash for Wii U/3DS came out like 3 years ago. It's too recent tbh.

On 5/8/2017 at 7:55 PM, Haroon said:

I'm making sure to explore each segment of the map fully before unlocking more of the map :giveup: At this rate I'll never be done with the game :toofunny: 

Also NO WAY they'll need someone to be his heir then, we cannot go on without Super Smash Bros, it's like one of the biggest Nintendo game franchises ever :cryga:

Well, you may take a long time but that's definitely a great way to play the game tbh. I tried to explore as much as I could the first time I played and I really did but at one point I just needed to know everything that happened story wise :smh:

And I sure hope so :giveup: 

Spoiler

And they need to actually make Zelda decent for once :green: 

PrinceOfTheStorm

So the ninth is my birthday :excited2: And I am selling my Wii U, and all the games :omg: But in return I might see if they have a regular Switch (they have been sold out, that is why I wanted to wait until the holidays) and Splatoon 2 and/or MK8 Deluxe. So excited to play! :worship2: (Avoiding BOTW because I don't want to get too addicted :wtfga: )

Spoiler

Yet:selena: 

I got enough money I found from my vacation to afford the GS Splatoon 2 bundle! Yesss!! :D

signing out

Tom Nook

So what all y'all rankings in splatoon 2?

I'm currently level 24

B in Rainmaker

B- in Tower Control

& C- in Splat Zones :poot:

vnA162.gif

Just now, Alolan Raichu said:

RwucBVT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

:poot:

Sometimes that random splotch could be the 0.1% difference in the final tally :poot: 

Tom Nook
6 minutes ago, JGD said:

Sometimes that random splotch could be the 0.1% difference in the final tally :poot: 

I found that out the hard way :poot: sh*t like this gives me anxiety :madge:

DGwoKc8UAAAhkhT?format=jpg

1 minute ago, Alolan Raichu said:

It's the reason why I'm always spraying over every single of the other team's paint that is on our side :laughga: 

Haroon
On 8/6/2017 at 11:23 PM, Princess Zelda said:

Well, you may take a long time but that's definitely a great way to play the game tbh. I tried to explore as much as I could the first time I played and I really did but at one point I just needed to know everything that happened story wise :smh:

And I sure hope so :giveup: 

Reveal hidden contents

And they need to actually make Zelda decent for once :green: 

I'm hoping I'll be able to stick it out, but to be honest I've never been too interested in the storylines anyway or just not focused on them that much, the dungeons and puzzles are what draw me in and keep me in :deadbanana: I should probably focus on the story more :flop: 

Zelda was really cool in SSBM! She used to be my main but then they split her and Sheik in SSBB so I stopped :neyde: 

On 8/8/2017 at 0:43 AM, BabyMonster said:

So the ninth is my birthday :excited2: And I am selling my Wii U, and all the games :omg: But in return I might see if they have a regular Switch (they have been sold out, that is why I wanted to wait until the holidays) and Splatoon 2 and/or MK8 Deluxe. So excited to play! :worship2: (Avoiding BOTW because I don't want to get too addicted :wtfga: )

Reveal hidden contents

Yet:selena: 

I got enough money I found from my vacation to afford the GS Splatoon 2 bundle! Yesss!! :D

To be honest I think Splatoon 2 is more addicting than BOTW anyway :toofunny: Now that the mode turnover is every 2 hours instead of 4 hours it gets you hooked, like you have a fun and intense 2 hours then the next mode comes on and you start playing and next thing you know it's a further 2 hours later with the next mode coming, it's INSANE :air: 

YAAAAAAY JOIN THE DARK SIDE :woot: 

4 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Not sure about level, I think I'm between 26-28 :confused:

Rainmaker: S+ (reached it yesterday but haven't played a match since ranking up, probably gonna get demolished and kicked down a few ranks as soon as I play :rip:)
Splat Zones: A+
Tower Control: A

What's the main weapon you use? Or main weapons? :)

3 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Makes me borderline cry when our team loses with a difference like this, makes me regret taking a second out to ink the smallest thing :rip: Makes me cheer like a crazy ape when we win with that difference though :deadbanana:

PrinceOfTheStorm
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm hoping I'll be able to stick it out, but to be honest I've never been too interested in the storylines anyway or just not focused on them that much, the dungeons and puzzles are what draw me in and keep me in :deadbanana: I should probably focus on the story more :flop: 

Zelda was really cool in SSBM! She used to be my main but then they split her and Sheik in SSBB so I stopped :neyde: 

To be honest I think Splatoon 2 is more addicting than BOTW anyway :toofunny: Now that the mode turnover is every 2 hours instead of 4 hours it gets you hooked, like you have a fun and intense 2 hours then the next mode comes on and you start playing and next thing you know it's a further 2 hours later with the next mode coming, it's INSANE :air: 

YAAAAAAY JOIN THE DARK SIDE :woot: 

Not sure about level, I think I'm between 26-28 :confused:

Rainmaker: S+ (reached it yesterday but haven't played a match since ranking up, probably gonna get demolished and kicked down a few ranks as soon as I play :rip:)
Splat Zones: A+
Tower Control: A

Makes me borderline cry when our team loses with a difference like this, makes me regret taking a second out to ink the smallest thing :rip: Makes me cheer like a crazy ape when we win with that difference though :deadbanana:

I know, I will join the dark side and play it when my bundle ships! :grr:

signing out

Tom Nook
13 hours ago, Haroon said:

I mainly use Aerospray MG because I love the suction bombs and the amount of ink I could cover, except Tower Control which I use the Slosher because it's all about defense. I'm thinking about using either the rollers or paint brushes to boost my Splat Zones rank. :lolly:

Haroon

Watched this the other week and ugh it's just so beautiful :giveup: 

Nothing new really, pretty much seen all of it during the Nintendo Treehouse thing at E3 but it wasn't the exact same video so it was refreshing to see in its own way :laughga: I wonder how many Moons they're gonna have, like judging by what we've heard so far it sounds like it could be a majorly high number :shocked:

41 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

I mainly use Aerospray MG because I love the suction bombs and the amount of ink I could cover, except Tower Control which I use the Slosher because it's all about defense. I'm thinking about using either the rollers or paint brushes to boost my Splat Zones rank. :lolly:

Ah cool! I use the Aerospray but only in Turf War because my aim is hit or miss, like I can't manage to lock onto a target for very long which causes me to flop and die :flop: I really wanna get into using the Tri Slosher because it seems pretty buffed up since Splatoon 1 :excited2:

As someone who uses the Octobrush just know that it will suck at Starfish Mainstage in Splat Zones :rip: Besides that I find it pretty good, like maintaining the Splat Zone after it's been captured is beastly but reclaiming it is another story because of range issues :noparty:

@Logan I added you through the Wii U or 3DS thing but could you please post your friend code here? :yay: I want to add you to the OP :flutter:

iAdrian97
19 hours ago, Alolan Raichu said:

I'm currently level 24

B in Rainmaker

B- in Tower Control

& C- in Splat Zones :poot:

vnA162.gif

I got the game this weekend and I’m a level 12 and I’m the c‘s for the Ranks. 

Archived