GGD's Nintendo Hub

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, JGD said:

Everyone must have chosen ketchup because I'm always matched up against them :toofunny: 

I got three mayo matches and tbh I got anxiety because if f*ck up then crap

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Tom Nook

To all my fellow Team Ketchup people 

6362928192478402731196337298_63629281170

Tom Nook

Omg this splatfest is making me hungry anybody else feel this way?

giphy.gif

29 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Omg this splatfest is making me hungry anybody else feel this way?

giphy.gif

A hotdog with some mayo, ketchup, and relish sounds good right now :giveup: 

Haroon

Woke up at 8AM and panicked because I thought the Splatfest had started quite a bit earlier, ran online and found out it's not starting here until 3PM :neyde: Ranked mode it is I guess :rip: Just got to S rank on Rainmaker though but I don't think I'll be keeping it for long :toofunny: 

Princess Zelda
16 hours ago, Haroon said:

I hope so :gum: I've read about it not being like dungeons in the previous Zelda games and the thing is dungeons were like my favourite part so I'm nervous :laughga: I've not gone through many areas yet, like I've only activated 3 towers so far: Great Plateau, Hateno, and Lanayru. Explored Great Plateau & Necluda + Hateno fully but only gotten through like half of Lanayru, almost at Zora's Domain :awesome: 

They are definitely different but really cool too so don't worry :gaysia: and those areas are beautiful but you have so much more to see :giveup: 

16 hours ago, Haroon said:

If you play Super Smash Bros then I'm guessing in the next new one they'll have the squid kid as a new fighter so you can give them a try there :poot: 

If that even happens :cryga: Sakurai has talked about the possibility of retiring which could mean no more Smash Bros :selena:

2 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

They are definitely different but really cool too so don't worry :gaysia: and those areas are beautiful but you have so much more to see :giveup: 

If that even happens :cryga: Sakurai has talked about the possibility of retiring which could mean no more Smash Bros :selena:

I forbid him to retire until they release a new one for the Switch.  Or at least a re-release of the current edition for the switch :neyde: Like how do you not release one of your biggest games on your new console :grr: 

Tom Nook

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon information tomorrow!

It has also been confirmed that Shigeru Ohmori is to showcase the world first Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon news during tomorrow's Pokénchi episode, due to air at 00:00 BST / 19:00 EDT / 16:00 PDT.

Haroon
1 hour ago, Princess Zelda said:

I'm making sure to explore each segment of the map fully before unlocking more of the map :giveup: At this rate I'll never be done with the game :toofunny: 

Also NO WAY they'll need someone to be his heir then, we cannot go on without Super Smash Bros, it's like one of the biggest Nintendo game franchises ever :cryga:

1 minute ago, Alolan Raichu said:

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Moon information tomorrow!

It has also been confirmed that Shigeru Ohmori is to showcase the world first Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon news during tomorrow's Pokénchi episode, due to air at 00:00 BST / 19:00 EDT / 16:00 PDT.

Your impact :pray: 

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I'm making sure to explore each segment of the map fully before unlocking more of the map :giveup: At this rate I'll never be done with the game :toofunny: 

Also NO WAY they'll need someone to be his heir then, we cannot go on without Super Smash Bros, it's like one of the biggest Nintendo game franchises ever :cryga:

Your impact :pray: 

It was about time :grr::giveup:

Tom Nook

A new Pokémon forme official revealed for Ultra Sun & Moon

vg-usum-8-5-169-en.jpg

The new form is revealed to be Dusk form for the pokémon Lycanroc. It's appearance has the combined traits of the Midday form and Midnight form. No info yet on how to obtain the new form. 

745Lycanroc.png

745Lycanroc-Midnight.png

This has since been foreshadowed because Ash's Rockruff (the pre-evo) in the anime is said to being close to evolving with one scene depicting the Pokémon staring off into the sunset. 

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-huge-discovery-of-a-new-lycanroc-form/

Haroon
7 minutes ago, Alolan Raichu said:

A new Pokémon forme official revealed for Ultra Sun & Moon

vg-usum-8-5-169-en.jpg

The new form is revealed to be Dusk form for the pokémon Lycanroc. It's appearance has the combined traits of the Midday form and Midnight form. No info yet on how to obtain the new form. 

This has since been foreshadowed because Ash's Rockruff (the pre-evo) in the anime is said to being close to evolving with one scene depicting the Pokémon staring off into the sunset. 

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/a-huge-discovery-of-a-new-lycanroc-form/

If they have 'dusk' then I demand that there also be a 'dawn' :neyde: 

Archived