Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gigi Hadid's mother is in the G.U.Y. MV

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

prince

That was honestly one of the best bits in any Gaga video ever, it was clever and entertaining. And the Real Housewives slay

Ferrer Zorola
4 minutes ago, merlot said:

receipt?

I'm not gonna hear every single radio interview she did in the GUY era 💀

She also said they were there because they meant her world's turn into reality.

LIFE IS GOOD

jajagaga1896
24 minutes ago, Michelle said:

All of them were in it except except Brandie. 

In my perspective, thankfully. Couldn't stand her. She literally made character assassination a sport... though she did make the show crazy entertaining and dramatic.

jajagaga1896
2 minutes ago, prince said:

That was honestly one of the best bits in any Gaga video ever, it was clever and entertaining. And the Real Housewives slay

Love how Gaga is into the Beverly Hills Housewives. Personally love Beverly Hills, the other ones are okay I'm sure, but they don't pull me in like Beverly Hills. 

prince
Just now, jajagaga1896 said:

Love how Gaga is into the Beverly Hills Housewives. Personally love Beverly Hills, the other ones are okay I'm sure, but they don't pull me in like Beverly Hills. 

Beverly Hills and New York will always be my favourite!

Chris Evans

I remember Gaga once said she would watch a lot of reality tv from Bravo including housewives when she was healing from her surgery so that's what I always saw it as 

River

The only Gigi I know is this one:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I remember Gaga once said she would watch a lot of reality tv from Bravo including housewives when she was healing from her surgery so that's what I always saw it as 

that what i thought too, she said during hip recovery she would always watch the real housewives so she included them in the video cause she liked them or something 

Archived