💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What does Gaga need.....

brit4ever

Featured Posts

Ryusei

change her team to one pre-ARTPOP mess because before that her promo was on point and ever since it's a mess with lyric videos being way too late, music videos havent been as iconic as they used to be which was a huge part of gaga's appeal. It's like her team are a bunch of amateurs now. I get that she wanted to part ways with her previous management but why get a bad one when you can just have another good one. IMO her team is a big part of the "problem". I love Joanne but they didnt promote it to its full potential.

Musery

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
1 minute ago, HolyFool said:

I'm not saying she isn't as successful cause she's older, just that her music should suit her age. If she keeps "just dancing" she might hurt her hip.....oh wait.

I'm not even going to argue with you about this. :laughga: I agree that her music should mature as she ages but to act like she has to just stick to #JoanneVibes because that's what's suitable for her age is just dumb. Sorry. :laughga:

HolyFool
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I'm not even going to argue with you about this. :laughga: I agree that her music should mature as she ages but to act like she has to just stick to #JoanneVibes because that's what's suitable for her age is just dumb. Sorry. :laughga:

"Not even going to argue with you about this" *argues* Didn't say she had to stick with Joanne vibes haha 😘

Pietro
41 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Fixed it for you :giggle:

/end thread 

Haha yeah... but I don't want generic music ala The Cure

XXXXX
31 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

Well, in Europe The Super Bowl is realy unknown and american football is not popular at all here. In fact, I found out what the Super Bowl is, because of Gaga...... :awkney: 

Exacty. I had to educate my family why I wouldn't sleep on February 5th.

"Because Gaga is doing the halftime show"

":gum:"

"The Super Bowl"

"The super ball?"

"The Super Bowl. Its an American football game"

My brother after seeing the show:

"How did they play football when theres no field?"

February 6th, 7th, 8th .... now:

No one talks about any balls or halftime shows.

:madge:

brit4ever
Just now, BloodyGlory said:

Exacty. I had to educate my family why I wouldn't sleep on February 5th.

"Because Gaga is doing the halftime show"

":gum:"

"The Super Bowl"

"The super ball?"

"The Super Bowl. Its an American football game"

My brother after seeing the show:

"How did they play football when theres no field?"

February 6th, 7th, 8th .... now:

No one talks about any balls or halftime shows.

:madge:

Ikr? American football and everything related to it are literaly unexistent and unknown in Europe.

giskardsb

Gaga is moving her career in her direction where she appeals to a larger demographic rather than targeting pop fans.  Maybe she won't be as "successful" in the pop arena but she will be wider known as an entertainer for everyone, pop, jazz, theater, actress, etc, whatever.

She is going for a broad career and not a narrow one.

Fashion Baby
3 hours ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

I think if Gaga wanted to get #1s she would. We know she can work super hard, but she's decided to focus on other things that don't revolve around her music career specifically. We know she can come out with great music videos still (John Wayne), but she didn't make it a single/promote it, and that's probably because she wanted it to be more for fans. Oh well, you know? Same with the Cure. If she wanted to make it a huge it she could've released a video, promoted it more, etc. but she didn't. She does stuff for the fans now, it's obvious she doesn't care so much about success as she once seemed to be obsessed with.

This

Perfect ionist
6 hours ago, SpookyKid said:

I don't think she want's to be on top, and I'm ok with that

'I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it' :sis: 

She's a bottom isn't she :trollga:

bloody g

Ah yes another one of these threads :diane:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Mr S

She is kind of at the stage Beyonce was at around 2013 when she released "4". It was not as successful as previous albums, didnt cater to radio, had no hits, she did the superbowl and it basically cemented her status. Her next albums were events with the music on her own terms.

It would be nice if ASIB becomes a even half of the Bodyguard in terms of success.

XXXXX
9 hours ago, brit4ever said:

Ikr? American football and everything related to it are literaly unexistent and unknown in Europe.

I don't think American football is popular anywhere besides America

Archived