Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Kesha is overrated here

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark
8 hours ago, Wixson said:

Thank you, I was about to say the same. 

Cut the **** with these click bait threads, you keep doing the same thing every ****ing day and then just disappear. It's tiring. Do you even stand behind half the bullshit you make threads about? I swear some of you would sell your souls for a couple of likes on a pop forum. 

I fully believe what I said in this OP and all the other OPs I have made. Just because you don't like my opinions it doesn't mean that I should not share them. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

+ Lorde and Madonna:reductive:

So Madonna, the woman who redefined and revolutionized pop music is overrated. Ok. And there's nothing wrong with following trends, she's getting older, yes everyone ages eventually, but that doesn't mean she has to retire or go die. She made the Bitch I'm Madonna video to show people you can still feel young even when you're old, you can still have fun. I don't see this as being desperate, i see it as a strong woman who's fighting against social rules and pissing people off in the process. They hate seeing an older woman act how she wants. Just like you do. 

xoxo Craig
9 hours ago, shoful said:

:what::what::what::what:

Irrelevant????? She's is not only a living legend but a symbol for power and equality. The things that her pinky finger have done are more relevant than your existence. :poot: 

Yes her music may not be as ground breaking as it once was and she follows the trend but that every artist today. 90% of artists today follow trends so are they all irrelevant? Madonna's music at this point in her career is probably her most important. She is breaking down the walls of ageism right now as we speak just as she has done for women, gay people, people who feel they dont have a voice. Yes her album sales may not be as good as what they once were but at the age of 50! She grossed the higher female tour EVER! 50! What if someone made her stop before hitting 50, and saying that she was irrelevant then that record never would've been attained. I personally cannot wait until she reaches 60 and breaks more records because now the things she has to say are more important than anything up in her career until now. She is a warrior a fighter a GOD! And if you don't realize this now, this "Ancient" women will show you up! 

And yes I CANNOT WAIT FOR M14

@Erotica

OT: Ive always liked Kesha music to dance and go out to but thats mainly where it stops. I never really praised her or anything

I'd dissagree. You gotta know when to quit. Rebel Heart didnt do that well. Her music is trash. She is irrelevant. 

So she stood up for important issues in the past? Wow. :neyde: She is a really horrible person, the way she treats other artists who are 'a threat to the throne' is disgusting. 

She doesnt have a good voice, she cant dance, and she wears things that a 20 year old stipper would wear. Its not appealing:awkney: 

I have a lot if respect for Cher though because she is an artist who doesnt care. She isnt desperate to try and be relevant like Madonna. And she speaks her mind. Cher is much older than Madonna, maybe Madge should look at her:awkney:

Nobody is speaking about Madonna. The GP dont talk about Madonna. Its only her fans and some people that actually like her. She is irrelevant and she should stop trying to be in everyones face.

End Racism Now

Fiona Apple
11 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

"tik tok is catchy though"

a typical kesha hater :madge: that's her worst song and you somehow enjoy it? :madge: 

Tik Tok is reallly far from being her worst song :rip: 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Stevo said:

So Madonna, the woman who redefined and revolutionized pop music is overrated. Ok. And there's nothing wrong with following trends, she's getting older, yes everyone ages eventually, but that doesn't mean she has to retire or go die. She made the Bitch I'm Madonna video to show people you can still feel young even when you're old, you can still have fun. I don't see this as being desperate, i see it as a strong woman who's fighting against social rules and pissing people off in the process. They hate seeing an older woman act how she wants. Just like you do. 

She thinks she is still relevant, and she made the Bitch I'm Madge video out of desperation to show people "Look I'm still here" when nobody is talking about her. I find her repulsive. She treats other people horribly. 

End Racism Now

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

She thinks she is still relevant, and she made the Bitch I'm Madge video out of desperation to show people "Look I'm still here" when nobody is talking about her. I find her repulsive. She treats other people horribly. 

She is not a "nice" person but her artistry and intelligence are not even debatable.

katybathy

I think the real overrated ones here are random tumblr girls trying to look edgy and alternative in a forced way like Alfie xx or whatever  and most of them are trash 

AlexanderMagno

She is overrated everywhere right now because of the Luke case. Her music is not that great but people still support her.

GagaEffect
5 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

I kinda agree, she's not a really good singer but she can improve, and I only like one of her albums which is flawless tho.

People pretend to love her and all of that because she went through hell and back and I think that's okay as long as they don't think everything she does is perfect which is dangerous.

I am super excited to see what she does this time and to see the kind of artist she wants to be. 

Or maybe they just genuinely love her music and support her??????Maybe some people of the GGD population are really her fans???

The shittiest thing you can do is "have her back" during this dr. puke era whatever but when she releases new music you turn your back on her

Hyperballad
13 hours ago, Mario Salas said:

She's garbage. End.

Leave 

Dominic

She's criminally underrated though?:huh:

Her life and struggles are popular here, not her music. If anything her music is typically seen as the autotune mess that blocked BR  :oprah: 

She's a great writer. Looking forward to the single later :excited2:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Fernster7
1 hour ago, GagaEffect said:

Or maybe they just genuinely love her music and support her??????Maybe some people of the GGD population are really her fans???

The shittiest thing you can do is "have her back" during this dr. puke era whatever but when she releases new music you turn your back on her

Well yes, you're right. I should have said 'some people'.

And no, that's not true, people can support her as a human being who went through something terrible and still not be here for her new music, it's dumb to think that just because you empathize with her you should do that. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Psychedelic

The only overrated artist  in this site is Lady Gaga. End of story, not sorry! :classy:

Laceface

Her early songs & those she's written are so good. She literally hasn't had a chance to shine independently, wait before you judge. She was controlled by 'the machine of the business' without freedom. 

Galagala

And the new song:reductive: just prove she is not overrated at all.

PRAY for any hard-working and talented artist ! No hatred:tony:

Archived