Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kesha is overrated here

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

I think that Kesha is very overrated here in GGD. She seems like nice person but musically or artistically she is not very good. Her voice and songwriting are just ok, and she has never been a good performer. Who knows what her next era will bring, but she will need to improve in many fields to be considered great. (Tik Tok is catchy though).

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuchulainn

Liking someone's music doesn't mean she's overrated. This is a pop forum, after all.

River

She was a product of Luke, he didn't let her shine and be herself, so you can't judge her by her Luke era materials..

just wait and see..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

migamiga

I agree. But you can criticize people who go through hardships according to people on this site....

crackpoppodcast

She can undoubtedly write a smash though. I mean Tik Tok blocked Bad Romance from reaching number 1- a feat I don't think many other artists could pull off.

weed

I agree to an extent 

I think in 5-10 years, after opportunities for her to do her own thing, we can judge whether or not she's a good artist.

He8MyHeart

Completely agree. I like her early songs and I'm sure she's a nice person but I don't understand why people are obsessed with her :shrug: I guess I just don't see the musical appeal.

juju

If anyone is overrated here, it is Lana Del Rey. Y'all go on and on about that snoozefest of an artist, who literally peaked with her first album, and pretend like she's out here serving something other than a stoned, half-baked lullaby. 

Kesha is a talented songwriter who doesn't have to rely on 1950 tropes to make decent music. She is far from overrated here, to be quite frank.

edit: y'all can stop @-ing me bc I won't respond to any more :awkney: 
#StreamPrayingonSpotify

❤ x ❤

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, juju said:

If anyone is overrated here, it is Lana Del Rey. Y'all go on and on about that snoozefest of an artist, who literally peaked with her first album, and pretend like she's out here serving something other than a stoned, half-baked lullaby. 

Kesha is a talented songwriter who doesn't have to rely on 1950 tropes to make decent music. She is far from overrated here, to be quite frank.

no need to drag another artist to defend the one you like :) 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

1 minute ago, juju said:

THIS TEAAAAA

FlopSlurper

"tik tok is catchy though"

a typical kesha hater :madge: that's her worst song and you somehow enjoy it? :madge: 

Bellatrix

Of course she is... Gaga is the only one deserving of success in your opinion

giphy.gif

Archived