💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy deemed the "hardest game to find"

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

giphy.gif

On June 30th, fans of the popular classic Crash Bandicoot were excited for the newest installment of the series which was released on the PS4 platform. Many pre-orders for the game were made and when the day came the game was an instant hit, clearing out almost every store here in Australia. Just 4 days after the launch, there is no sign of the game. I had visited many stores, in fact 20 of them precisely to see if there were any copies left. Unfortunately, there is no sign of any copies left in the majority of Australia, and most likely in most places in the world. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Many articles have started talking about this, deeming the new Crash installment "the hardest game to find". If you're wondering why this is the case, classic Crash Bandicoot started in 1996 with his original game released on the original PlayStation platform. The newest game for the PlayStation 4 was a remake of the original, incorporating improved graphics, gameplay, and extra features included. This shows how the game has sold out simply for nostalgic purposes, and since many fans of the series have apparently been requesting a remake of the game for quite a while. 

source.gif

Some of the stores I visited claim that they should be restocking within the next few weeks, so it may be a while before the newest copies arrive. The game has also been crowned as the biggest platform launch of the year, after only 4 days of being released to the public. What are your thoughts on the game if you have it and if you don't what are you expecting the game to deliver?:gaycat:

Receipts:

http://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2017/07/02/ridiculously-hard-find-copy-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-copies-australia-atm/

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-07-03-crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-biggest-single-platform-launch-of-the-year

Helxig

Crash Bandicoot was my life as a kid! My best friend and I grew up on it together, and her and I have been friends for 20 years now :hug:

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

BibleThisWay

I didn't preorder it and was able to go into the game shop in the shopping centre where I work and pick up a copy the day after release. I didn't know the demand was this high :O 

artRaver

I remember when I used to play it on my brothers PS2 when I was little, couldn't save my progress though because he threatened to beat my ass if he ever found out I was playing with it his permission. Seemed easier then than it does now, lol. 😂

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Xoxo Adriana
8 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

I didn't preorder it and was able to go into the game shop in the shopping centre where I work and pick up a copy the day after release. I didn't know the demand was this high :O 

I think it may be just Australia then. I have checked many stores and they have all been cleared out, their online stores included. I checked e-Bay and they have also limited stock, some have even risen the price of the game due to the high demand :air: 

MonsterOfficial

my friend just got one yesterday

exorcise my mind

RAMROD

Wait, weren't there pre-order?! I know I did it with Gamestop.

I got it in my mailbox on Saturday. It is great to play it again in better image quality.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: WUMBOLOGY! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Cerny

img_243017pem.png

N'sane indeed. This bodes well for Crash Team Racing and Spyro receiving the same treatment.

Pacify Him

Lmao bitch I still have mine HAHAHA

im also out for vacation at my aunts' and I'm taking it with me to the US

I’m getting on your nerves

Xoxo Adriana
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Wait, weren't there pre-order?! I know I did it with Gamestop.

I got it in my mailbox on Saturday. It is great to play it again in better image quality.

there was, all the stores I went to said if you didn't pre-order prior to its release date then its very unlikely that i'll find a copy of the game for a while. I'm gonna ring up the store again today and see if theres any in stock, and if not ill probably have to put one on hold when the new stock comes in.

Xoxo Adriana

UPDATE: I rang in on my local video game store just now an hour after they opened store to see if they have any copies left and they dont :( apparently they have already had 5 people ring in to see what stock was left after jus being open for an hour. I'm gonna put the game on hold today since they said they'll have more copies in tomorrow :lolga: 

BibleThisWay

Hope this response means they make a new Crash game. There hasn't been an actual Crash game since 08, no Crash game on the PS3 or PS4 at all either

Phlop
On 7/3/2017 at 9:35 AM, Cerny said:

img_243017pem.png

N'sane indeed. This bodes well for Crash Team Racing and Spyro receiving the same treatment.

Please. CTR is my fav racing game and Spyro deserves the remaster treatment.  

BYE

Cerny
45 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Please. CTR is my fav racing game and Spyro deserves the remaster treatment.  

"We are experimenting with Crash," he says. "We know there's a vocal fanbase that wanted that to come back. But you never know if that is emblematic of a larger audience or just this niche, nostalgia-based community. So far, we are seeing some real passion for it, so that could lead to other things.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-07-03-gamers-are-part-of-our-creative-process-activisions-eric-hirshberg

In other words the sale numbers are above expectations for a Remaster of this nature on a single platform. I'd say a CTR remaster is a lock at this point, Spory a possibility.

Archived